Annamalai University Distance Education

Annamalai University Distance Education, www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in:-

Annamalai University Distance Education:- Annamalai University is one of the Asia’s largest Public Residential University located in Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India. Annamalai University established in 1929 in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. The University has a well equipped Central Library and Laboratories. The university provides very good facilities for taking up research projects, for Ph.D. And post-doctoral work. The university has the distinction of providing more than 380 courses under distance mode. The University also conducts various infrastructure and academic programs. Annamalai University is affiliating by UGC. The main mission of the Annamalai University is to provide education facilities for the student of the Tamil Nadu. Annamalai university offer Regular as well as Correspond Degree Courses in various streams. Many students take admission in Distance Education Degree Program of Annamalai University.

Annamalai University Distance Education:-

Annamalai University Distance Education

Annamalai University offers various under-graduate and post-graduate education plants in various streams such as art, science, commerce, management etc. Annamalai University provides best faculty for each stream. The duration of these courses is different according to under graduate and post graduate degrees. Students who appear in the Degree Exam Can Download UG PG Exam Time Table here. The Annamalai University upload the Exam hall ticket on the official website. For Upcoming Annamalai university Exam, students can Get Exam Hall Ticket here.

Annamalai University Distance Education Admission:-

Those candidates who are interested to take admission in Annamalai university they must can University admission notification on its official web site. There on its official website there is an application form is available. The University of Annamalai does not conduct any entrance exam. You must fill that application form carefully and attach required documents with Registration fees. The Registration fees for these exams is Rs. 250. The candidates need to submit through a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of the registrar of Annamalai  university. The Annamalai university is going to issue the admission application form for various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Candidates who want to apply for admission in Annamalai university can Apply Online For Admission Here.

Annamalai University Distance Education Courses:-

• B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications
  • B.Sc. Physics
  • B.Sc. Electronic Science
  • B.Sc. Applied Chemistry
  • B.Sc. Botany
  • B.Sc Zoology

Post graduation course for arts:

• M.A. Tamil

• M.Com Computer Applications
  • M.Com Entrepreneurship
  • M.Com Marketing
  • M.A. Rural Management
  • M.A. Disaster Management
  • M.A. Philosophy, Religion and Culture
  • Master of Social Work (MSW)

Post graduation course for Science:

Address-
Annamalai University
Annamalai Nagar – 608 002
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 91 – 4144 – 238248/263/796
Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Annamalai University Announces the UG and PG degree exam results after conducting the examinations successfully. Students can Get Latest Results of Annamalai University Exam here.

1. v.geetha says:

Can you tell me about the procedure of joining m.Phil

2. malini says:

please tell me about the procedure of joining BA Sociology as correspondance course

• Malini,
      The Annamalai university provides the application form on the official website to take admission of students in degree programs through distance education.
      You can download the application form of respective degree course and then send it to the university.

3. malini says:

please give me the admission details of BA sociology

4. mrs.s.vijayalakshmi says:

kindly let know the details about the course M.COM in education management and B.Ed admission

• Mrs.s.vijayalakshmi,
      The Annamalai university provides the application form on the official website to take direct admission of students in degree programs through distance education.

5. Sushil Sarkar says:

Hi I have done my MA in sociology. Now I would like to attend the course on English and Communication . Is it possible or not? When is the admission for 2013?

6. zakir hossain says:

I want to know about admission date and admission procedure in Master in diabetology course.

7. aparna says:

can u tell me the procedure for M.Phil computer science

• Aparna,

8. Kamal singh says:

Hi,

Please confirm me the admission date in 2013 for M.Sc (Math).

if anyone know please share the information with me

Thanks

9. mervin says:

can you tell me the procedure for m.phil physics admission (distant)

• Mervin,

10. bala says:

dear sir,

i need b.com computer application question paper may 2012 and december 2012.
    advanced accountancy question paper i need.kindly plse any one having plse upload. thanks in advance.

11. Raj kishore says:

Can you tell me how to apply for mbbs course. I downloaded entrance exam application and took dd of 300. Now what should i do

• Hello Raj Kishore,
      You should submit the application form with Demand draft at the university.
      For entrance exam, the university will upload the admit card and you should appear for the exam. All the details of Annamalai university admission are updated in the above post. You can visit the above post for details.

12. Saurav Sen says:

I would like to enroll myself for MA Environmental Economics for distance education from Annamalai University. Please let me know how to get the application form and other details.

13. vinayagamoorthy says:

can i applied for foundation course?

14. Rizwan Khan says:

I would like to enroll myself in (diploma in mechanical engineering). Can you please send the detail of the requirement form your side

15. gouri says:

call you tell me about M.ed programme in distance educaton for annamalai university

16. lourdes infanta says:

Good day,
    Pls give me information about m.Phil distance eduacation on maths for this year

17. naveen says:

which university is offering bsc mechatronics in distance education.

18. regil says:

how can i know the centre for examination for my distace education course

19. Urvi says:

Hi,

Can you tell me if I should go for MA Psychology full time or correspondence.Does it make any difference? Also, can you please provide the details(or links) of top colleges in Mumbai with application dates for MA Psychology.

• Hello Urvi,
      you should take admission in that course which is reliable and convenience to you.
      You should mention the name of the university so that we can provide all the details.
      If you want to take admission in Annamalai university then you can visit the above post for details.

20. rahul chaudhari says:

Dear Sir
    I want to take admission in one year P G diploma in fire and safety or master degree in reneuable energy .Pl guide about available cources. I have completed my BE in chemical engg.
    My mail id is chaudhari.rahul@jains.com

21. Sahana says:

Hi,
    I have completed B.ED.(regular)Calcutta University with 1st class in the year 1988. Now I want to pursue M.ED.
    My questions are:
    Is it possible to pursue the course in distance education?
    If yes how do I go about it ?
    What is the duration of this course?
    How do i get the study material?
    Where (venue) do I take the test?
    Finally the charges for the course.

22. Laxmikant says:

What are the dates of admission in M. Phil in english???

23. lenin,g says:

dear sir,
    greetings of the day sir, i was studied in 2008-09 academic year in B A. english.our distance education….and also i finished my 1 year exam…. unfortunate mu family problem i cant able to continuous my studies. now if possible can i rejoin our distance education…and also how much can i pay for fees….pls do the needful….my id… Lening.8991@yahoo.in

best regards
    g.lenin.
    9677858485

• Hello Lenin.g,
      It is good that you are going to start your higher study again. Yes, of course, you can continue your study. You can take admission through lateral entry. You can apply for the admission online from the above post where we have updated the details of admission. Good luck.

24. Kalpana says:

Sir,
    1. When is B.A.English Result 2013
    2. Need for details in PGDCA course details

• Hello Kalpana,
      There is no confirmation about the exact date of BA exam results. As soon as the results will be announced then we will update here. All other details regarding to PGDCA course are updated in the above post. Visit the above post for details.

25. Krishnan says:

I have done B A and M A from Kanpur University. Whether I can get admission for M Com under Distance Education. If so what is the last date for submitting application. How can I get application form and prospectus. Whether you have any centre in Trivandrum. if so address, phone no. etc. please.

• Hi Krishnan,
      The Annamalai distance education admission details are updated in the above post. You can apply online for the admission in the above post.
      The official address and contact number of the university is updated and mentioned in the above post.

26. manimozhiyan says:

when we know entrence exams results 2013

27. sajeena says:

can you give me the details of msc geoinformatics in distance with the admission date

• Hi Sajeena,
      The Annamalai university offers M.Sc distance education program. All the details regarding to Annamalai university admission are updated in the above post. You can apply online for the admission from the above post.

28. asha says:

im staying in kuwait i would like to do mphil psychology what should i do

29. heena bhateja says:

hey, i want to do mphil in this year, actually i have completed ma mba in hr and marketing plz tell me whats the procedure of mphil?

30. JOTHI KUMAR says:

Do you give an application form for joining degree courses?

31. veeraragavan says:

My qualification is M.E.I want to do ph.d through distance education with working condition(abroad).It is possible.If possibe give a details.

• narinder says:

my qualification is B.Sc.Agri.(Hons) and want do M.Sc.Horticulture through distance education. kindly guide me for the same.
      with thanks and regards
      Narinder

32. Umamaheswari says:

If there is m.phil. maths distance education means intimate me . I am working as a teacher

33. Prashant says:

Does M. Phill (Chemistry) programme from Annamalai University is UGC Approved???

34. Baljinder says:

Me from punjab i want to msc zoology through distance.where my exam conducted nd pcp when i doing msc zoo?

35. Shankar says:

MSW distance in Annamalai has psychiatry in the syllubus?

36. DEVI Chadha says:

Sir,

What is the last date for submitting application for M PHIL History Corrosepondence Course- What are the fees amd what is the duration.

Regards

37. Monika says:

Sir,i want to persue ma english from ur university ,plz let me know d last date to apply wid required details asap,thanks in advance

38. sakkeeb. k says:

iam sakkeeb, i want to register distant education Annamalai university, when the last registration date. please inform calicut centre, Please message me

Thanking You

39. Biplab kumar atha says:

Please let me know the last date of submission of the form for M.A.in Human Rights under distance education.

40. k.a . munira says:

iam a b.a english student, now i would like to join the p.g course of m.a english. i am a house wife can you help me how we can apply. presently i am in madurai, i want to continue in my study corres, kindly reply to me.

41. swapna says:

Sir,
    What is the process of taking admission for M Phil(mathematics)

42. Ashok Kumar says:

I did MBA (Marketing and Finance) in BIM (Distance Education). Now I need M.Phil. what kind of course for me? please advise?

43. divya budur says:

M Phil through corresponding is valid? and this got scope for my future PHD research ?

44. vijay prabhu says:

i want to get addmision mphil library sciences pls guide me

45. APPALANAIDU PINNINTI says:

how can u get application how can i submitted

46. NEERAJ says:

what is the last date for applying distance M.B.A

47. priya says:

What is the last date for submitting application on m.phill through correspondence.

48. sara says:

shall i apply M.Phil botany through correspondence now? what is the last date for applying?

49. Sreeraj A says:

Respested Sir/Madam,
    . Myself Sreeraj A and I wish to get an admission of B.A Sociology Distance Education through your university. So I like to know the details of how to apply, admission opening in 2014 and fees for the Degree. I think to join from 2014 acadamic year. Can you please help me to available the detais. Thank you.

50. justindevadhas says:

Is M.phil course is available in distance studies. fees structure

51. ajit kumar says:

I have completed B.Tech in 2013 & want to do MBA from distance education . so, plz guide me what i should do….

52. sumanthan says:

sir ,i am in srilanka .i want to study bsc visual communication.how i get admission in annamalai university? if i get admission i just come to chennai and i will study.
    i want to start that in january 2014 if any chance to do that?

53. D.Ramesh says:

I am a BBA and M.Com Graduate. I applied B.Ed.course in your University (Distance Education ). But my application was rejected due to cross Major. In BBA the course cover all subjects that are learn in the B.com Course and in adition with that administration Subjects are include. Accountancy and Banking, Mercantile Law and Costing – this are the main Subject in B.Com course and that subjects are covered in the BBA course. How to say BBA with M.Cpm Courses are Cross Major? IN M.com Course Either B.Com Or BBA Degree holders are only eligible to Study for that course. So you please to consider the resonable obligation for studying the B.Ed course and at same time I am not apply for any Promotion but that degree is eligible for Headmaster Post in school. Please Reply

54. james varghese. says:

sir ,

I got an information from NIFS coimbatore about Bsc fire and industrial safety . they told me this course is approved by annamalai university , . is it true.. when i checked in annamali site there is no information abt this above said course.. pls reply..

55. YASAR says:

I want to study Mphil in Business Admin as on Distance Education.
    Could you please tell me how many papers are there in the same and what are they ??
    Kindly revert the message ASAP.