UPSC CDS (1) Admit Card 2017: Every year the UPSC board conducts Common defense exam (CDS-1 & CDS-2) twice in a year. Likewise, this year also UPSC has announced CDS-1 exam on 5th February.The e-Admit Card has been released on the UPSC website portal www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates are requested to download their respective admit cards. It is essential for the examination as it is the certificate to appear in the exam hall. Admit card contains important information like name of examination center and Roll number.
You have to enter the following details in order to get admit card of UPSC CDS-1 2017.
- Registration number (generated by filling the application form).
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Father’s Name
*No admit card will be sent through post by UPSC to any candidate. Candidates have to download it online
If you find any error on the admit cards, bring it to the notice of UPSC board before the commencement of the main examination. It is mandatory to bring Admit card, otherwise, candidates will not able to give the exam. You have to bring AADHAR ID card with the admit card.
Points to remember before going to the examination Centre
- Do not take mobile phone inside the examination room.
- The use of any electronic item is not allowed, except wrist watch. You will be offended or may get disqualify from the exam.
- You have to reach at the allotted Examination Centre only. You will not beallowed to give exam from any other Examination Centre.
- You have to bring blue and black pen only.
- Do not bring any paper or do not try to cheat. Otherwise, UPSC board will take serious action against you.
- You have to enter in examination hall before 20 minutes.
- You will not get permission to appear in the examination if you are late more than 10 minutes after the exam starts.
These are some important points to remember before going to the Examination Centre.
Do not get nervous, before the exam. If you will not get select in this examthen you can attempt CDS-2. Hope we had provided you all the details related to CDS-1 admit card. For more updates stay tuned with us. Thank you!!!