Now we know after being eligible you are searching for the Procedure for Filling registration application Form for IAS 2017. Here in this post, we will provide you important details, regarding the application procedure IAS 2017. The registration is the first step to apply for the exam. The registration form will update soon on the site of UPSC. Fill the form carefully, in order to avoid mistakes. Any mistake in the form can disqualify you. Let us discuss it step by step:-
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Visit its official website www.upsc.gov.in.
2. You will land on to the homepage, from there select IAS 2017 Notification.
3. When you will click on that notification, the IAS 2017 registration form will be displayed with the instructions.
5. Sincerely read all the instruction stated in it.
6. After reading all the instruction, fill the registration form.
8. Upload you scanned photograph and signature.
9. Read carefully registration form after filling it. Make the correct changes in the form which are required and read it again.
10. Click on the submit button.
11. Pay the requested fees for the registration form IAS 2017.
13. Take out a print of that application form.
14. Close all the tabs.
Now you are successfully applied for the exam. You can appear on the exam day with your admit card and ID proof.