CA IPCC May Result 2014

All those students who appeared in the IPCC 2014 examination , now check their IPCC Result 2014 from official website.

IPCC Result 2014:- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) held the integrated professional competence course (ipcc) examination in the month of May and November. There are thousands candidates took CA CPT Nov examination. Now all students who took this exam, are waiting for the CA IPCC Result 2014. Wishing You all the best to every guys who going to check the CA PCC Result 2014

IPCC Result 2014 will be Declared soon:-

IPCC Result Nov 2014ICAI is going to announced CA IPCC Result 2014 very soon all students now please keep patience as ICAI announced the IPCC Result 2014 we will update here. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will be declare CA IPCC 2014 Exam Result. The CA IPCC and PCC examination was held in the month of Nov. After declaration the CA PCC Result 2014, all candidates will be able to check their result via entering their six digit roll number and captcha code as mentioned below. The CA IPCC Result 2014 update here.

All students are eagerly looking for their CA IPCC Examination Result 2014 of November examination. As soon as CA IPCC Nov Exam Result declared our team will be update here.

Now after clicking on the given link, enter your roll no, pin no or registration number and enter the given code and click on submit.

Best Wishes to all candidates who took CA IPCC Examination and now waiting for the CA IPCC Result 2014. Students will be able to check their CA IPCC Result May 2014 on the official website as caresults.nic.in.

Check Your Result From here Link 1  |  Link 2

CA PCC & IPCC 2014 Name Wise Result:-

Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) going to declare the IPCC and PCC result roll  on its official website caresults.nic.in. Candidates will be able to check  IPCC May result roll number wise. After declaration the CA IPCC PCC roll number wise result then CA PCC IPCC name wise result will be updated. There is only one option to check CA PCC and IPCC Result May 2014 that is roll number wise result.

ICAI will also provides the facility for checking result through mobile so you can check by typing this .

Type CAINTER (Space) six digit roll number of the candidate

For eg: CAINTER 002371

For next group of CA IPCC you can fill online application form by using the given link:-

Fill IPCC Application Form. Before 2 weeks from exam Download Admit Card of CA IPCC here.

1. jaya jain says:

i am a pcc student & cleared my 1st group in may 2012 but my 2nd group is not cleared yet.. so how will i give 2nd group of pcc as pcc is converted to ipcc? please help

• Priyank Mehta says:

Do communicate with ICAI about this you will surely able to give your exams normal registration n the same process.

2. VIVEK AGRAWAL says:

sir i’m clear ipce 2nd group nov 2012 & come to ca final But my 2nd group mark sheet & intermediate
    certificate no received, please inform what i do

• Anuj says:

Dear Vivek,

You inform to CA Institute through letter about the document you required CA Institute send to u required document as soon.

• Hello Vivek Agarwal,
      You should contact at ICAI helpline number to know about the marksheet.

• Sudhakar says:

Vivek,

Same was my case. you need to send a DD of 100 which is payable at delhi along with the application for the marksheet and send the same to ICAI- delhi via speed post. hope this will be helpful

REGARDS,
      Sudhakar

3. amit says:

sir was given ipcc. if i convert in rule ipcc admision after b com & if my result is positive, then can institute consider this result?

4. Mohd.danish says:

Wht will be date of ipcc may 2013 rerult….

5. sujeet says:

what is the passing marks in CA IPCC MAY attempt 2013

6. vivek says:

sir i want to know about minimum articleship stipened

7. SANJAY BHATIA says:

On what date the CPT 2013 results would be declared.

8. Pankaj Kukreti says:

Sir I want to know about IPCC Group-2 results. kindly send message what would be declared.

9. Hema latha says:

I Want to know information related to IGNO regarding degree for CA students.

• Hello Hema Latha,
      The IGNOU university offer a special master degree course program in finance and taxation for CA final year students or who have passed CA final year. Minimum duration of this course is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years. The course fee is 7000/-. You can get the application form for this course on the official website of IGNOU.

10. shamsuddin says:

sir i want to know my status on my mobile so pls sent it to my mobile number :9700243942 my hall ticket number is 268719.thankyou

11. akash says:

sir on wat date ipce resuld will b declared???n wat is the minimum stipend in articleship……

12. avinash says:

sir/mam..do age matters in ca profession, i mean passing the ca exams at age of 27. does it affect in surfing jobs in corporate world. do people pass ipcc at 4-5 times.

13. kamlesh says:

sir,is it possible to pass the ca exams by doing self study of study material issued by the institute ?

• Hello Kamlesh,
      CA CPT exam is the national level exam and one of the toughest exam. So, you should join one of the best CA coaching center for exam preparation so that you can get good marks. You can clear exam but to get good marks in the exam you should prefer the coaching classes.
      Good luck.

14. deepak says:

what is the procedure of direct entry in icai after complition of b.com ? when m appeard for final exam ?

15. ASHISH says:

DEAR SIR

SIR, I WANT IT OFFICER EXAM. PLEASE ADVISE ME.

16. ROHIT says:

WHERE SHOULD I GO FOR ARTICLESHIP TRAINING? WHETHER MAY I GET MINIMUM RS.2000 AS A STIPEND?

17. BINIT TIWARI says:

Sir/madam i want to know if i passed my IPCC(both group) in may 2013 then when my CA final will due?

18. rahul singh says:

TO,
    THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
    BROAD OF MEMBERS

REQUESTED SIR`S,

I GLAD INFORM YOU THAT AUDITORS OR NOT WILLING TO PAY STI-FUND TO POOR PEOPLE WHO HAS BELOW THE POVERTY HAS COMPLETED CA INTER STUDENTS RECIVING S-FUND 1000+500 IS IT CORRECT ALREADY YOU INFORMED THAT WE HAVE DOUBLED &THREEBUED S-FUND INFORMATION IS BIAS TOWARDS WHO ARE ABOVE THE POVERTY, PLZ SIR INCREASE S-FUND RULES HOW SURVEYS WORID WITH THAT MONEY 1500 MINIMUM HOSTLE FEES RATES 4000/

YOURS FAITHFUL,

RAHUL SINGH…

19. rahul singh says:

SIR, WHAT IS PASS PERCENTAGE OF CA-CPT JUNE2013 & CA-FINAL MAY.2013

20. hanumaa says:

sir/ma’m..i have completed degree(B.COM) with 68% marks, and also i wrote ca-ipcc exam group1 in may 2013 if it is cleared i will go to next step articleship,in case if it is not cleared i will go for the procedure of conversion and join in articleship,please mention the details and procedure for that conversion. THANK YOU SIR/MA’M;

21. puneet says:

sir i want my ipcc may 2013 result on my mobile ph. .wat should i hav to do?

22. Pragya says:

The date for the declaration of IPCC result May 2013 i.e. 31st July as per the announcement by one of the council member of Central region of ICAI is correct or not?

23. jesaram modi says:

what is PASS MARK IN C.P.T ,IPCC,CA

24. Ravi agrawal says:

Pragya,
    its also my dbt…
    So i checkd instite websit…
    I tnk rslt shd b declrd wid in 6 aug.
    Bt in smwhr says it may be 7 to 11 aug.

25. manisha mewara says:

i loss my ca final registration no and pin no ,how to find my reg. no and pin no

26. Shweta shroff says:

I want my ipcc may-2013 result on my mail.

• Hi Shweta Shroff,
      Today the ICAI will announce the results of IPCC. You can visit the above post to get details and you will be able to check your results from the above post. Good luck for your results.

27. Vidhi Shah says:

I have given Ipc exam I want to know is it necessary to clear B.Com exam before CA final exam appear and is Jaipur National University is valid for it or not and can anybody give me list of university which are valid

28. naga lakshmi says:

how much pass percentage are you willing to give for IPCE may 2013 examinations

29. amjad khan says:

sir ipcc result is likely to annouced today would please tell me what time it will be declared

30. Jeevi says:

I Want to know IPCC result published timing….

31. prince rajoriya says:

WHICH IS BEST ARTICLE SHIP TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI?

32. makthala teja says:

i wrote ipce may attempt i got a/c’s exemption ,but i got fail marks in remaining so i want to get v erification my marks and if i get 40 or more marks in any subject i have to write that subject or not?

33. ankit says:

registered in jan 2009 in ipcc then re validation required..?

34. faham abubacker says:

which is the best article ship traning institute in chennai?

35. Anitha says:

Hello,

I have completed my BA in KSOU university and would like to do BEd so need the procedure as on when & how to apply and the fee structure

36. pooja kukreja says:

Which one should be given priority
    Article ship or Ca final studies???