All candidates who are looking for the admission into IGNOU can check all details of IGNOU Admission on this post, candidates can check online through the official website of university at www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Admission 2014:- IGNOU is most popular education university which is also known as Indira Gandhi National open University. IGNOU established in 1985 as a central Open University under an Act of parliament. IGNOU has a aim to reach education into unreached areas and all areas of the country. The IGNOU starts education with 27 Lakh students. THE IGNOU provides the facility to change the center of Exam. The IGNOU provides need based academic programs and provide high quality education. Candidates are advised to Check IGNOU Admission Notice on the official website of IGNOU.
Facilities: The IGNOU provides many facilities to students like a library, desirable study center, Demand based exam, higher quality of education, online classroom and virtual campus.
IGNOU University Admission 2014:-
IGNOU Admission 2014
The INGOU provide admission in twice in a one year. Admission will provide firstly in January and second in July. And The INGNOU provides many courses in both of sessions and also provides fixed courses in according to session.
IGNOU University offered courses in following fields:
IGNOU provides PG and Graduation courses In many fields that are Agriculture, Education, Foreign Language, Humanities, Law, Science, Tourism Hospitality Service Sectoral Management, computer and Information Science, Engineering & Technology, Gender and Development, Social Sciences, Translation Studies and training, health Science, Journalism and new media ,vocational education and many other fields.
IGNOU Admission 2014 Schedule: IGNOU Admission will conduct on this following schedule
- Admission for July session Registration starts from: 1st Feb to 31st March.
- Admission for January session Registration starts from: 3rd October to 31st October.
Candidates who apply for admission after the above mentioned dates will pay late fee.
Application Fee: Candidates who want to take admission will pay 100/- extra with the program fee.
Candidates can submit fee by different modules that are following:
- Credit Cards.
- Cash Challan: candidates can deposit program fee in cash along with bank charge 6 /- at any branches of the Axis Bank or without any charger at PNB & Union Bank of India across the country.
- Bank of Drafts: Candidates can make DD form PNB by paying 10/- or Union Bank of India without any charges.
IGNOU Admission Form 2014:-
How to Apply:-
- Candidates firstly apply through the official website www.ignou.ac.in.
- Candidates must keep the print out with auto generated application form number.
- Send the application form, two photo graphs, all documents, experience certificate, Cast certificate and all other documents to your Regional Office Address.
Candidates must take pre exam for special professional courses and for other courses candidates will select through walk-ins.
IGNOU Distance Education Details
Date Sheet of IGNOU Exam
Check IGNOU Exam Result
IGNOU Admission Rules and Regulations details are on the official website of IGNOU, Candidates can check all details of IGNOU Admission Form 2014 on the official website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in.