IIT JAM Application Form 2014

IIT JAM Application Form 2014, IIT JAM 2014 Admit Card:-

IIT JAM Application Form 2014:- IIT is also known as Indian Institute of Technology which has conducted a joint admission test for M.Sc. This is an entrance exam for the admission to the M.Sc, M. Sc-pH. D dual degree and other degree course. This is a national level exam. The IIT fixes some eligibility criteria for the candidates in their age and education. Those candidates who are interested and eligible, they can apply for the exam of IIT JAM. IIT JAM is a most popular exam and a huge number of candidates can apply for the exam. The details of Eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply and other important information are mentioned in below.

Education Qualification: – candidates must have done a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or deemed university or IIT candidates need to score 55% marks  in qualifying degree. Percentage relaxation of 5% is provided to SC/ ST/ PD candidates.

Exam Date: – Exam of IIT JAM is going to be held on 9th February 2014.

IIT JAM Application Form 2014:-

IIT JAM Application Form 2014Application Fee: – candidates who want to apply via online mode, they need to pay Rs. 1400/- for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 650/- for SC/ ST category candidates. And candidates who want to apply via offline mode, they need to pay Rs. 1200 with demand draft Rs. Of 300/- as application for general category candidates and Rs. 600/- with demand draft Rs. Of Rs. 150/- as application form. And an application fee will be deposited from designated bank branches of Canara Bank on Cash Payment.

How to apply: – candidates can apply in online mode and in offline mode.

Selection Process: – candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam of IIT JAM.

Web site: - www.gate.iitd.ac.in/jam

1. rohit says:

i am doing Bca and i want to do Mca from IIT ,so how can i give the exam and which exam i want to prepare

2. parut says:

hello sir,
    when application forms for iit are coming online or offline?

3. aparna says:

i’m a Bsc microbiology final year student..can i wrote JAM ?biotech and chemistry are my complementory subjects….

4. jenni says:

respected sir,
    i completed Bsc maths WITH 83%, now i pursuing CA. I wanna do P.G AT IIT .SO PLEASE SHARE YOURS SUGGESTION .HOW I PREPARE FOR JAM . whether it as be right choice . how i improve myself , if i join any academy ,it will useful for me.

• Hello Jenni

It is right choice for do your PG from IIT. You can do preparation by join any institute or you can prepare from IIT exam by purchasing the books according to the syllabus. In Institute you will get full guidance for IIT Exams by experienced Faculty of Institute.

5. Krishna says:

Iam doing Physics Hns so i wana do masters from iit , whch exam i have to appear? When to fill up the forms?

6. Arya Kartha U says:

sir
    i am a 3rd year BSc physics student(now in 5th semester).Am i eligible for writing JAM.

7. Anamika singh says:

IIT JAM 2014 kewal msc me adms ke liye exam hoga mca me adms ke liye 2014 se ab iit jam nhi hoga mca ke liye. please reply mujhe mca ke liye iit jam dena h…..

• Asan kumar says:

MCA exam has been excluded from 2014, so MCA exam will not take place onwards from Feb. 2014 , you should try for JNU, DU, PU, GNDU or PUNE UNI etc.

8. arun yadav says:

Sir, iit jam mca karyega ya nahi.tell me

9. S.Indherjith says:

Sir now i am persuing B.Sc., Chemistry i very interested to do MS programm in IIT or IISc.,.I need some valuable suggestion for preperation..I have also another doubt that my ug degree marks can help me to join in IIT or IISC in additonal to my JAM score

10. vaibhav galakatu says:

Sir,I am studing bsc.computer science in last year. IIT MCA & IIT Msc.computer science both are
    same or not?

11. Bharti says:

Sir, i am a student of B.E. , IT Branch, final yr. Can i apply iit jam exam…?

12. neha says:

Sir, I have completed my B.Sc(H) in Maths this year, i am going to apply for JAM this year. please suggest me refrence books for practice.

13. Arunabh says:

Did MCA course is removed from IIT JAM-2014?

14. divya says:

i m doing bsc chem and want to aplly for msc in iit.. but i didnt have maths in 12th.. so can i aplly??

15. jaspreet says:

Sir plz suggest me some books to study for qualifying iit jam physics

• Hello

Solid State Physics: S.O. Pillai
      Solid State Physics: Puri & Babbar
      Electronic Devices & Circuit Theory: Boylestad & Nashelsky
      Digital Fundamentals: Floyd
      Electronics: B. Ghosh

16. Saheli dey says:

I want to do msc in applied geology. What books should i refer in order to crack iit jam?

17. Saheli dey says:

I want to do msc in applied geology. What books should i refer

18. Saheli dey says:

Plz suggest me books for to get into msc in applied geology at iit

19. ankit says:

hello sir i want to ask that what is the diffrence b/w two and one paper choice in the online application submission mode…….

20. Asan kumar says:

Yes, final year students can apply.

21. Asan kumar says:

Thanks for good info about JAM.

22. k.shyamsundar reddy says:

Requested sir iam k.shyamsundar reddy.i applied for jam 2014 with my friend mail ganesh.sunchu9999@gmail by unknowining.my application number is 5020243.but the problem is the form not revile means cannot showing.challan in the bank of sbi.bank journal no.006153299.so i applied again for jam my mail pr082570@gmail.com.my new application number is 5031087 challan in the bank of sbi.bank journal no.is 004243516.so please tell me abot 1500/-for first application form.my mobile number is 9573705041.

23. Manjusha says:

Is the online application date for jam exam-2014 over or not published?

24. Manjusha says:

Is the online application date for IIT jam exam-2014 over or not published? If it is over , cant i apply for exam in this year.shall i apply offline application?