India Navy announced various post for the candidates who wants to join indian navy can apply online from official website at nausena-bharti.nic.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2013:- Indian Navy has issued the notification for unmarried Men/ Women candidates for grant of short service commission in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre/IT/Naval Architecture) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for July 2014 courses at Indian Naval Academy , Kerala. Eligible and interested applicants in the posts, they can apply application form through the online mode on or before 8th December 2013. Further details such as age limit, education qualification, how to apply, application form fee etc. are maintained below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 Details:-
Name of the Post: Short Service Commissioned Officer
Name of the Branch/Cadre:
- Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre
- SSC X (IT)
- Technical (General Service) Branch (‘E’ & ‘L’)
- Submarine Specialization
- Naval Architecture
Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
Applicants should completed their graduation in B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university with minimum 65 % marks.
Applicants age must be vary from 19.5 years to 25 years for all branches.
1. Start date for online registration :- 11th November 2013
2. Last date for online registration :- 29th November 2013
3. Last date for receipt of Application form :- 8th December 2013
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidate in these posts they can apply application form through the online mode from official website at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in on or before 29th November 2013 . Candidate fill application form and when they fill up application form then they click on the ‘submit’ button and take two print out of your application form. Then keep one for further use and send one by attaching all the necessary documents , mark sheet on the given address below:-
Post Box No. 04,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011
before 8 December 2013.
Find Notification Details in Brief
Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 Selection Process:
1. Firstly higher qualification will be considered as cut off
2. Then all who are shortlisted will call for interview from Jan 2014 to May 2014 at Bangalore , Bhopal and Coimbatore.
3. Interview will be done in two phase , In phase I intelligence test, perception and group discussion and in phase II physiological tests, Group task tests and interview. and then the candidates who pass in these phases will call for medical interview.
4. Candidates who are select in medical round of SSB will be select as trainee as per India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 Result:
Participate applicants in the recruitment of Indian Navy 2013, they can check your result on the Indian Navy official website. the Indian Navy official website is www.indiannavy.nic.in.
Refine Your Search Term :-
Click Here for Defense Jobs
Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 :-
Indian Navy latest recruitment for technical officer entry is updated in the above post. For future recruitment in Indian Navy, keep visiting this post.