JEE Main 2014 Admit Card

JEE Main 2014 Admit Card , JEE Main Admit Card 2014, JEE Main Hall Ticket 2014 , Download Call Letter JEE Main from today. Here we will update as it update on the official website.

JEE Main 2014 Admit Card:- JEE Main exam is the revolution for the all students who are going to dream in the top engineering colleges as the IITs, NITs and IITs. JEE Main exam is going to play the Main role for the all students. As everybody knows that JEE Main exam is going to hold on 6th April 2014 (Sunday).

There will be available two modes as online and offline mode, student have to submit their choice during apply online.

JEE Main 2014 Admit Card Download: -

JEE Main 2014 Admit CardAfter filling online application form the next step is download admit card of JEE main 2014 exam, which will be available before the 1month of the written examination which is going to hold on 6th April 2014. The Online exam for taking the Admission in IIT, NIT and Centralized institute will be held on from 8th April to 25th April. The JEE Main 2014 Admit Card is necessary for the all students who are going to appear in the JEE main examination 2014. Without JEE Main 2014 admit card students will not allow in the examination hall.

All the students who are going to appear in the JEE Main 2014 Examination Now can download their JEE Main 2014 Admit Card using this link :- JEE Main Admit Card Download

JEE Main Admit Card

When students use above link to download their JEE Main 2014 Admit Card, then they will see a screen mentioned as above after that they just have to enter their application number , date of Birth and security pin and then submit. Wishing you all the best for every students to who is going to take participate in the JEE Main 2014 Examination.

For Taking the admission in IIT, NIT and Centralized institute entrance exam admit card will be available soon. Candidates can download their JEE Main Admit Card 2014.  Central board of secondary education updated the JEE Main Admit Card 2014 soon on the official website at jeemain.nic.in. CBSE Board said to all the students when they download their JEE Main 2014 Admit Card , they are required to check their photograph, signature and all necessary details. All the students who are preparing for the JEE Main exam can download their Admit Card from the official website.

1. praveen says:

respected mam/sir
    during i was filling my jee form 2013 in contact no. there was a no. limit (10) i write my contact no starting with 0 than write the number..but last number of my contact number don not print due to the limit of give number. than i write it with pen after print out the form ..and i post it.. my question is ..
    1) my form will reject .due to this issue?
    2) when will admit card will send to our mails for Jee main 1 which will held on 7th of april/..

please reply soon

2. varsha says:

sir pls tell me that how i will check that my application form is accepted or not .

3. Pradeep desai says:

I want to know the scrutiny status of my conformation page.application no. is 30126398.Is my conformation page accepted or not?

4. kiran says:

i want to know the scrutiny status of my confirmation page.application no,is30556749.is my confirmation page accepted or not

5. kiran says:

6. D BHATTACHARYA says:

At the time of Jee Main 2013 Online application, I did not have Class XII Board Exam Roll No. Now it is available and I want to register my Roll no. with the Jee Main application of mine. Without providing roll no. I would not be able to download Admit Card. So, kindly guide about how I shall provide/enter my roll no. to Jee Main application of mine for Admit Card purpose.

7. Raman Kumar Upadhyay says:

I forgot my application no of jee main 2013 .now what i have to do

8. ranjitha says:

dear sir

i opted for iit madras and going to give exams in bangalore centre
    where should i attend the exams i mean examiniation cenre and address pl help

9. noumaan says:

i have forgotten my application number and while recovering that i filled the details. but i am not able to get the application number maybe i have made some mistake while filling the form. so how can i get my application number and is the application number necessary for getting the form?? plz reply fast it is urgent..

10. bhaswati says:

i want 2 know when i will get my iit admit card,thanx.

11. Zinnia Chakraborty says:

At the time of Jee Main 2013 Online application, I did not have Class XII Board Exam Roll No. Now since i have received it and I want to register my Roll no. with the Jee Main application of mine. Without providing roll no. I would not be able to download Admit Card. So, kindly guide about how I shall provide/enter my roll no. to Jee Main application of mine for Admit Card purpose.

12. HUMAYUN KABIR CHOWDHURY says:

SIR,

I WANT TO ASK U IN WHAT DAY YUO ARE PUBLISH THE ADMIT CARD.

13. ajay says:

respected sir,
    i ain’t chosen the date for the JEEMAIN 2013 PAPER-1 COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION.I dont know how to chose the date. so please tell me sir what can i do. MY APPLICATION NO. IS 30654650

14. Ramjot Kaur says:

DEAR SIR ,
    I HAVE NOT PROVIDED MY +2 BOARD CLASS ROLL NO. AT TIME OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION.
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO IT NOW SO THAT I COULD DOWNLOAD MY ADMIT CARD. PLEASE REPLY AT MY EMAIL
    THANK YOU !

15. YANBEMO says:

How can i download my Jee(main)Admit Card ?

16. Lavesh says:

SIR,
    I WANT TO ASK U IN WHAT DAY YUO ARE PUBLISH THE ADMIT CARD.

17. shakespeare says:

help me out…..how do i download jee(main)admit card?

18. shakespeare says:

help me out…….how do i download my jeemain admit card?

19. vikash chandra says:

check in this- jeemain.nic.in
    in this you will see in the left side uppet corner…..:-)

20. TWINKAL KISHOR WASHIMKAR says:

I have forgotten my application no.and also i tried to get it…but ,i am not get’n that…actully i am unable to remember that how i have written my name in application form.please sir,reply me soon

21. ridhesh says:

I forgot “B” in my rollno of 12 science B123456
    In future any problem will create or not
    Please reply

22. karan says:

i cant get my admit card. computer ask for 12 th roll no. but when i clic on link it dont show any place go write it….so error message comes after i finish all details……pls help me to reffer this problem….

23. Abhinav says:

when i fill my details it says invalid input for 12th class roll no but i had cross checked that everything i had mentioned is correct

24. koustav Mondal says:

I have not signed in the place of signature of candidate in the confirmation page of jee main .How can i overcome the concerned discripency?

25. arjun says:

respected sir,
    i have a big trouble in downloading my jee main exam admit card. when i go on site and clic on download site opens but when i complete all details it also ask for 12th roll number. but problem is on this page.there is no place to write any 12th no. and when i complete the detail, it show message” incorrect input details”, ivenif i have filled all correct detail…….so i cannt get my admitcard………….pls help me to solve this problem…………

26. kartik says:

sir when i attempted to download the admit card from mozilla firefox it showed that you can only download it from IE. when i started writing my details in IE it showed that you have filled it before , you can not fill it now. now what i need to do

27. rohil says:

Sir
    Nios is a valid board or not I fill in Jee mains that I pass through nios

28. sahil says:

my application no.30622798 accpted my conformation page yes no

29. shazia, says:

sir, i have lost my application no. plz tell me how to download admit card

30. sathusen says:

i have submitted my academic details correction slip hrough GOOGLE CHROME(browser) . I am able to get the print out of my admit card for JEE(MAIN), it says that print out can be taken only through INTERNET EXPLORER(BROWSER) . And i am not able to resubmit it for the second time through INTERNET EXPLORER . Please do reply for my query at the latest possible . I strongly believe that you will give me the right solution for this query .

31. nandkumar says:

sir,
    my son nirajkumar admitcard not seen

32. Ayushi says:

I have submitted all the details in Mozila,after registration the message seen that you have to take your print in internet explorer.when i have tried to fill again the details the message shown that you have already submitted your details,so how can i take the print of my acknowledgement slip.

33. BHAVIK says:

when i try to update my 12th roll number after filling the info when i click on submit it showns an error msg (Invalid input details. Please Enter correct input details) what could i do please sir give me solution

34. sheenu garg says:

sir i have forgetten my admin no so can u provide me my hallticket no pls pls…….

35. sheenu garg says:

sir please help me as i have forgotten my jee admin no

36. Sotosh das says:

Sir,i have forgot my application no.then can i get my hall…tickets

37. Snehal Chandgadkar says:

My admit card is not available

38. NIRAJ KUMAR says:

SIR MY RE APPLICATION SEND TO JEE MAIN SPEED POST ON 15.03.2013 AS PER ALL REQUIRMENT
    OF JEEMAIN 2013 AND SCAN COPY SEND WITH EMAIL PLEASE SEND MY ADMIT CARD FOR JEE EXAM 2013.
    THANKS.

39. deepak bisht says:

sir i forget my registration no of jeemain so how can download my admit card pls suggesd me

40. sky says:

sir my sister forger her application no.can u pls provide her admit card.when she try to sbmit her 12th roll no she found a msg(your comformation page is no recieved) but you already sent a msg for download for admit card.plz help us

41. UJJWAL says:

I am not able to download my admit card….now link is not avalabel….what can i do to get my admit card

42. umer ashraf bhat says:

sir, when i try to fill the info it shows
    invalid input plz enter the correct input
    how i download my admit card plz help

43. RAJU says:

when i went to download my admit card ,in a computer cafe they gave me the printed page of my admit card.it’s black and white .is this valid or not .

44. manjeet says:

sir i have forgot my application no …plz provide me my admit card to sit in exam room

45. KAILASH says:

Requested sir.
    I have forgot and lose my aplication number.i cant able download my admit card.plz provide my admit card my address or gmail id.and 8003567774

46. Umesh chand says:

Sir jb me apna application number or sari details dal rahu to wo invalid input dikha raha he plz btaiye me apna admit card kese nikalu

47. shubham rana says:

i forgot my application no , please help me , how i got my admit card , please help me , this is my no,9557460317,8126009611

48. Niket kesarwani says:

lankhta site sale 1 baar me admit card dedoge to niket ki dauki thodi bhag jaegi

49. guminturi siram says:

i have forgot my application no., so sir’ please kinddly send my application no. on this given email ID.

50. rajbirendra danu says:

I HAVE FORGET MY APPLICATION NO. PLEASE KINDLY SEND MY APPLICATION NO. ON GIVEN EMAIL ID OR PH.NO. 7579035030

51. VINCY SURESH DHEKWAR says:

I HAVE FORGOT MY APPLICATION NUMBER. PLS. SEND ADMIT CARD AT MAIL ID sdhekwar@gmail.com OR Mobile no.09325770402.

52. Kajal kumari rana says:

Sir i am not getting my admit card becaus i forgot my application number.so please help me to get my admit car.my details are name-kajal kumari rana,d.o.b 14th april,1996 or else give me my center or roll number on 7873648733.sir please help me.

53. Achumo Odyuo says:

Sir, i have 4goten my application no. so please can you send me my application no. to tis no. 8575413900 please n more over the given email in my jee form is no more in use so please sir help me out by sending me my application no. in the above Ph. no.

54. meghana boppana says:

sir ,this is meghana boppana i dint got my orginal admit card if orginal admit card is not their noting problem is there i want reply from u sir

55. Shame C. Phom says:

Sir i have forgotten my application no. & security pin, can u please send me in dis no. 9402121570. thank u.

56. sahina rahman mazumder says:

Sir,i am not able to download my jee admit card,so i request u to send my admit no.in this no.9859454737

57. ashiwini shinde says:

sir,

I forgot my application no .plz sir give me the solution .
    plz send me email on my account :shindevrushali07@gmail.com or mobile no.7276277798.
    my name:ashwini shinde
    mother name:sangita
    father name :sanjay
    DOB:9/8/1995
    : MAHARASTRA

58. ankit mishra says:

dear sir when will result come out of jee mains advance offline candidates

59. Roy says:

Hello Students,
    We EDU-INDIA consultancyhave come up with a very good deal for AIEEE, and COMEDK aspirants. If you want to be a part of the top universities (private/government) including NIT’S (mostly south), i can get you a seat in a very reasonable rate.
    Colleges like NIT Calicut, NIT Tiruchirappalli, NIT surathkal, RV, PESIT, BMS, BIT, RAMAIAH, DAyanand sagar, RNSIT, SRM, And many more. Contact us for Admission in all Courses( B.E, MBA, BBA ,MBBS). Our rates will be the cheapest compared to any other representative in market, that’s for sure.
    Interested can call me on +91 8147555340
    or mail me at waytoadmission@gmail.com.
    No entrance test, Direct admission.

60. rajat says:

Sir ,

I forget my jee advance registration no so how find it

61. vivek kachhadiya says:

Sir i cant downlod my jee admit card,plz send me.it is my application no-30418831 plz me sir

62. Kaushal Gaykawad says:

Jee main paper 1 have a negative marking scheme ?

• YES. There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response, one-fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.

63. aishwarya avinash arbat says:

please send admition card of application number 40105567 on mobile number 9545611747

64. mudium saiprasad says:

will u please give me the details of admit card for the applicatio no.40420611.

65. ALOK YADAV says:

Sir I can not download my jee admit card please send me . My application no and passward send me my email id .

66. debarati guha says:

sir I can’t download my jee main 2014 admit card..pls help me

67. dinesh says:

how should i download jee mains admit card