Kakatiya University Distance Education

Kakatiya University Distance Education, www.kuwarangal.com:-

Kakatiya University Distance Education : - The Kakatiya University was established in the year 1976 in Warangal of Andra Pradesh. This is a public university which offers bachelor degree and master degree and diploma and postgraduate diploma degree courses in various fields such as arts, science, commerce, business management, social science, education, technology and medical etc.  This university has 471 affiliated colleges and institutes in all over Andra Pradesh. This university offers 120 professional degree courses and having 248 teaching staff and 622 non teaching staff.  This university is one of the best universities. This university also offers distance education in various fields.

Kakatiya University Distance Education:-

Kakatiya University Distance Education

The Kakatiya University school of distance  and continuing education was set up in the year 1988. The main objective to set up this school was to regulate the higher education and reduce the drop out rate at higher study. This school provides the quality education and advance technical knowledge and management skills. This university also develops the personality of the students by conducting personality development programs. This university provides the best study material to the students. Seminars and workshops also organized by this university to enhance the skills of the students. This university provides the admission through an entrance test and give the admission on the basis of merit.

Kakatiya University Distance Education Courses:-

The Kakatiya University school of distance and continuing education offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in various fields. All the degree courses are mentioned below:

Bachelor Degree courses: 3years

• B.A. (Advertisement and sales Management)
  • B.A. (Computers for non-mathematical)
  • B.A. (General, with combination of Social Sciences)
  • B.A. (Human Resource Management)
  • B.A. (Mathematics)
  • B.A. (Tourism and Travel Management)
  • B.A. (Tourism and Travel Management)
  • B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management)
  • B.C.J. (Bachelor of Journalism)
  • B. Com. (Bachelor of Commerce – Computers)
  • B. Com. (Bachelor of Commerce – General)
  • B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
  • B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science – Environmental Science)
  • B.L.I.Sc. (Bachelor of Library and Information Science)
  • B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
  • B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science – Computer Applications)
  • B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science – Mathematics

Master degree courses: 2 years

• M.A. (Master of Arts)
  • M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)
  • M.Ed (Master of Education)
  • M. Com. (Master of Commerce)
  • M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications)
  • M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
  • LL.M (Master in Law management)

Postgraduate Diploma courses: 1 year

• PGDLPS- (Post Graduate Diploma in Law & Public Service)
  • PGDECWT- (Post Graduate Diploma in e-Commerce and Web Technologies
  • PGDBM -(Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)
  • PGDCA- (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications)
  • PGDCPL -(Post Graduate Diploma in Consumer Protection Laws)
  • PGDDE -(Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education)
  • PGDHR -(Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights)
  • PGDMISCA- (Post Graduate Diploma in Information Systems and Computer Applications)
  • PGDRD- (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development)
  • PGDPMIR -(postgraduate diploma in personnel management and industrial relations)
  • PGDRBC-(Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Co-operation)
  • PGDY -(Post Graduate Diploma in yoga)

Diploma courses: 3 years

• DCP -(Diploma in Computer Programming)
  • DOA -(Diploma Office Automation)

Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission:-

Those candidates who are interested to take admission in kakatiya university they must can University admission notification on its official web site. There on its official website there is an application form is available. The kakatiya university does not conduct any entrance exam. You must fill that application form carefully and attach required documents with Registration fees. The
Registration fees for these exams is Rs. 1200. The candidates need to submit through a crossed demand draft drawn in favor of the registrar, examination account of kakatiya university.

Contact information :-

Address:

Kakatiya University
Warangal
Andhra Pradesh
India.
Pin Code 506 009
Contact No. +91-870-2438877

Official website: www.kuwarangal.com

Refine Your Search Terms:-

Kakatiya University Time Table

Kakatiya University Results

1. p.ramu says:

when do kuwarangal mped distance course notification and fees details?

• TEJASRI INSTITUTE, KHAMMAM says:

GITAM UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM
      (Recognised by Joint Committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE)
      CENTRE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING (CDL)
      DISTANCE EDUCATION: DEGREE & PG
      BA, Medium: Telugu & English
      B.Com, Medium: Telugu & English
      MA,
      M.Com,
      M.Sc,
      MBA,
      MCA,
      Executive MBA
      PG Diploma in Environment
      PG Diploma in Communication Skills
      Diploma in Communicative English
      Diploma in Computer Application
      All fees should pay in form of Demand Draft (DD).
      DD in favour of “CDL, GITAM UNIVERSITY” payable at Visakhapatnam
      Eligible for Central/State Government Jobs.
      Eligible for Higher Studies & Abroad Also.
      Govt/Private Employees eligible for Promotions.
      For Admission, Contact:
      TEJASRI INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION, KHAMMAM, A.P
      Contact No: 8179152567

• Anthony Babu says:

Dear Sir,

I wish to study BA Medium Telugu, please let me know how is procedure to join in your college, i have been completed 10th standard, now i am working in shipping import & export company, please advise how to join in your college, please..

2. sravani kanakamedala says:

Dear Sir

Greeting of the day,

I’m gonna write distance in B.com computers 1st year in 2013 can you please help me to find out my time table and hallticket details.

Regards

Sravani.K

3. Madhavi says:

I name is Madhavi i wrote Degree Ist year & 2nd year exames in June. My Hall Ticket No.060036105.
    I checked my results in your web sit they showing Result to be anounced.Please send the results.
    Thanking You.
    Regards,
    Madhavi

4. sairaj says:

am cmpltd intermidate .so iwant to do degree in kakatiya university .so tell me the details hoe to get admission in the university .plzzzzzzzz tell me

5. amar says:

i want to do mphil in english through distance mode . i stay in abroad and willing to write exams in india is it possible . is the entrance test compulsary.help me

thq
    Amar

6. Naveen Kumar says:

Respected sir/mam
    I am from Hyderabad.I have completed my intermediate and wanna do B.A in computers(non mathematical).I am interested in knowing more details about this course.Please send me details via email.

Naveen Kumar

7. Naveen Kumar says:

Respected sir/mam
    I am Naveen Kumar from Hyderabad,completed my intermediate and wanna do Bachelor’s Degree in computers(non mathematical).I am in knowing more about the course.so,please send me the details via e-mail.
    Thank You.

Naveen Kumar.

8. lakshmi devi says:

where the centers of distance education

9. m.saritha says:

PGDY distance course and fees details n when started college, when start pgdy classes? pls details

10. m.saritha says:

respected sir/mam
    please PGDY distance course fees details

11. v. vyshnavi says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

i want to study MA(English) in distance education so can u please tell me the details of distance education colleges affiliated to ku is there any entrance test

12. K. bhanu Dora says:

is KU offering B.Tech(computers) through distance education?

• hareesg says:

i want to do m.com in distance mode in kakatiya university so please tell me about the admissions in ku sdlce and fee details

13. Shanky says:

I am interested to know whether the university is UGC and NCRTE approved or not.I am B.COM Pass-graduate (Two years course-1994-95) from Calcutta University, and wish to do my MA in English.Am I eligible?

14. Srinivas goud parsagani says:

respected Sir/madam
    I want to know when is MA distance notification?

15. mohd.shabbeer says:

Dear sir,
    i am ex-degree BA (SDLCE) student, i wrote my last exam in 2003, i have second year 2 subjects and final year 3 subjects. Roll No. 06097990,

CAN I WRITE MY REMAINING SUBJECTS IN THIS YEAR, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TELL ME.

16. SRIKANTH says:

I am joined in sdlce ku warangal pg 1st year 2013. pls tell me exams time tabale.

17. Ravi chandra says:

Dear Sir,

I have done my graduation in 2005. I have to go to M.B.A or M.Com. please send details of duration,fee and other details.

Thanks&Regards,

A.Ravi Chandra

18. srija says:

is k.u offering any diploma courses in dance?

19. Paromita Das says:

Kindly let me know how to apply for B.Ed Course. I am a teacher working in a school in Kolkata, west Bengal.My Qualification is M.A.

20. Sudipta Bikash Das says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am working as a teacher in a school in Chhattishgarh.
    May I know how to Apply for M.Ed through Distance Course.

21. jakkula ramesh says:

respected sir,
    i need an information for studying a mcom course in distance education,kindly on me pass the complete information to my mail is

ramesgunti@gmail.com

yoursfaithfully

• TEJASRI INSTITUTE, KHAMMAM says:

GITAM UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM
      (Recognised by Joint Committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE)
      CENTRE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING (CDL)
      DISTANCE EDUCATION: DEGREE & PG
      BA, Medium: Telugu & English
      B.Com, Medium: Telugu & English
      MA,
      M.Com,
      M.Sc,
      MBA,
      MCA,
      Executive MBA
      PG Diploma in Environment
      PG Diploma in Communication Skills
      Diploma in Communicative English
      Diploma in Computer Application
      All fees should pay in form of Demand Draft (DD).
      DD in favour of “CDL, GITAM UNIVERSITY” payable at Visakhapatnam
      Eligible for Central/State Government Jobs.
      Eligible for Higher Studies & Abroad Also.
      Govt/Private Employees eligible for Promotions.
      For Admission, Contact:
      TEJASRI INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION, KHAMMAM, A.P
      Contact No: 8179152567

22. jhangir sharief says:

last year i took admission in elim university from skkim. recently i came to know that university ic fake. i am in abroad i want degree certificate in this year only for my job. pls help me how i will take this certificate.

23. TEJASRI INSTITUTE, KHAMMAM says:

GITAM UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM
    (Recognised by Joint Committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE)
    CENTRE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING (CDL)
    DISTANCE EDUCATION: DEGREE & PG
    BA, Medium: Telugu & English
    B.Com, Medium: Telugu & English
    MA,
    M.Com,
    M.Sc,
    MBA,
    MCA,
    Executive MBA
    PG Diploma in Environment
    PG Diploma in Communication Skills
    Diploma in Communicative English
    Diploma in Computer Application
    All fees should pay in form of Demand Draft (DD).
    DD in favour of “CDL, GITAM UNIVERSITY” payable at Visakhapatnam
    Eligible for Central/State Government Jobs.
    Eligible for Higher Studies & Abroad Also.
    Govt/Private Employees eligible for Promotions.
    For Admission, Contact:
    TEJASRI INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION, KHAMMAM, A.P
    Contact No: 8179152567

24. kavitha says:

Is there one-sitting for MA English or MBA Courses

25. kpcreddy says:

i want to join in M.A original certificates may must to submit there

26. V RAJKUMAR says:

I AM RAJKUMAR FROM HYDERABAD, I HAVE COMLETED DEGREE FIRST&SECOND YEARS.
    BUT I CON’T ATTENDED FINAL YEAR EXAMS ,PRACICALS ALSO SINCE LAST FOUR YAERS
    PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I WANT COMPIETE MY GRADUATE.
    SEND ME DETAILA VIA E-MAIL

27. prashanth says:

dear: sir/mam

i completed my degree in ku and i want to do msc in distence [physicolagy] when is notification date.

28. m.ravi (osmania) says:

hi sir, this is ravi from osmania uni. HYD
    I want to do m.ed in kakatiya distance admissions 2013 & its details . please pass the details about k.u m.ed
    thanking you sir,
    mravivarma393@gmail.com

29. Riyaz says:

hello sir,
    this is RIYAZ,i am a degree graduate in B.COM ,i want to do B.PED course from kakatiya distance mode,so kindly provide the infornation which helps for my future aspects.
    thanking you sir,

30. sara tasneem says:

I Want to do MBA in distance mode from kakatiya university without taking an entrance exam,kindly let me know d details of d course,fee structure,mode of applyng etc and also my friend wants to do M.ED,from distance mode osmania university,kindly let us know d details

31. k.shankara chary says:

Sir,

I want to study one year MBA, can you give full details including fee particulars and joining dates