KVPY Application Form 2013

KVPY Application Form 2013, KVPY 2013-14 Online Form, KVPY 2013:-

KVPY Application Form 2013:- KVPY is also known as Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana which is a scholarship exam. This scholarship exam is conducted under the government of India. This program was started in the year of 1999. The organization fixes some eligibility criteria for the students. Interested and eligible students can apply for this scholarship exam. This is a national level exam. A huge number of students take part in this exam. The details of Application Form of KVPY Exam are mentioned in below:-

KVPY Application Form 2013 Eligibility Criteria : the organization conducts exam for various courses which are Basic science SA/SB/SX test, Basic Science SP Exam, Medicine Program. The eligibility criteria for these programs are mentioned below.

1. For Basic Science SA/ SB / SX course : – for this course candidates must be passed in 10th class in Mathematics and science with 80% from a recognized board.
  2. For the Basic Science SP course : – in this course, candidates must be passed in 11th/ 12th or 1st/ 2nd year of (B. Sc/ M.Sc/ B. Tech. / B. Arch) by 60% from the recognized board.
  3. For Medical Program : – In this program, candidates must be enrolled in MBBS/ BDS/ BVSc/ B. Pharma from the recognized college  with  80%.

KVPY Application Form 2013 Application fee : – Candidates need to Rs. 500/- through any SBI core banking branch to the credit of ‘Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana’ (A/C No. 10270577392). For Details Visit KVPY Notification.

KVPY Application Form 2013-14:-

KVPY Application Form 2013KVPY Application Form 2013 Application process : – Candidates can fill KVPY Application Form 2013 in online mode or offline mode. In offline mode, candidates need to download the KVPY Application Form 2013 from the official website of KVPY. Those candidates want to apply online for this written exam can Apply Online for KVPY Exam 2013 here. To apply online follow the given steps :-

• Log on to official website and click on “Application form”.
  • Then click on “Apply Online”.
  • Then read the instruction and click on “Continue” option.
  • Then enter the required details and Submit the application form.

KVPY Application Form 2013 Important Dates :-

Last date to get KVPY application form for by post : – 26th August 2013.

Last date to get KVPY application form for by post : – 29th August 2013.

Last date of online Application: – 29th August 2013

Closing date to receipt Hard copy of the application form: – 02nd September 2013.

KVPY Application Form 2013 Selection Process : – Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview. The exam is conducted in Hindi and English language.

Contact Address : -
The Converner,
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY),
Indian Institute of Science,
Bangalore – 560012
Fax : (080) 23601008, 22932975/76 (EPBX 11-22).

Those candidates are going to apply for this exam will be able to Download Admit Card from 2nd week of October 2013 and onwards. After the examination KVPY will announce the results for written exam and the candidates will be selected for interview. Students will be able to Check their Results 2013 of KVPY Aptitude Exam here.  To be ensured about your answer of written paper, students will be able to Get KVPY Answer key within 2 or 3 days of exam.

1. manoranjan jha says:

I am a stdnt of class 12science strm cbse i ve got 60.4% in clas 11 and 90 % in 10th my rol no 8607919 how can i apply for kvpy

2. Abhay kumar says:

I am a student of classs-11 and i passed 10th class with 8.8cgpa how i apply for kvpy

3. rohit kumar singh says:

I have passed 12th standard this year but i did not take admission in Bsc. can i appear in KVPY exam?

4. manoj says:

how i submit my form of kvpy?how to get hard copy of application form?

5. akash says:

sir i have filled the kvpy form online and got a print of it. On which address shall i send the form by post? what is the form fee and how shall i send it?

• Hi Akash,
      You have to apply online form only. And then send the hard copy of application form with required documents to the official address:-
      The Convener
      Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
      Indian Institute of Science
      Bangalore 560 012.

6. virender kumar says:

Sir , actually i want to ask u that
    kya SC category ke liye bhi is form ko barne ke liye Rs 500 fee hai

7. jyotisharma says:

sir, i am in b.sc 2nd year …how can i apply for this test ?

8. ANKIT says:

I AM CONFUSED WITH THE NAME OF THE INSTITUTION THAT HAS TO BE FILLED IN THE KVPY FORM BECAUSE I HAVE LEFT THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL

9. chaitra.k says:

Sir,
    I’m confused about how to get the application form.. please let me know about the website

10. shivi says:

sir I am student of class 12th i got cgpa in 10standard 6.8 can i apply for kvpy test plz tell me

• Hi Shivi,
      You should prefer the above post for complete details of eligibility criteria because there is different-2 eligibility criteria for different-2 category candidates.
      Or you can mention the category and your stream in 12th so that we can provide you details.

11. liza says:

can sm1 with below 80% in maths n science in 10th
    can appear 4 d xam

• Hi liza,
      The standard percentage required for KVPY is 80% who have passed 10th but relaxation is also given to reserved category candidates. So visit the above post and check eligibility criteria in notification for more details.

12. preetu says:

actually i got 5.0 in 10 so can i apply for kvpy

13. shweta jain says:

sir, I want to do M.A ECONOMICS from Kurukshetra University Distance Education, when Course for M.A Economics will start and how will apply for it.

Kindly give directions.

14. Deepak says:

Sir maine b.a distance se kr li h pr mujhe ek additional subject leke b.a ka form bharna h vo kaise bhara jayega aur kahan pls sir jald se jald batana kya ise bhar sakte h iski last date kb h pls sir

15. pawan kumar says:

sir i am in defance service from last 8 year. sir now i want to complete my BA from distance EDUCATION through mdu rohtak. pl suggest me how i get admission in BA

16. SUSHIL says:

We had posted our form as per guidelines, but How we come to know that you have received our form ?

17. swaroopa.g.s. says:

i am in my 10th std(CBSE) now. will be writing my board exams Mar 2014. just 2 hours back only i came to know about KVPY. can you please suggest me when should i apply for this scholarship exam. i am actually looking for higher education courses in astronomy or astrophysiscs. Request your valuable suggestions in this regard.

18. nazia says:

sir i am a student of B.A-3 year can i fill the form of KVYP and what is the next date of form

19. nazia says:

sir i am a student of B.A-3 can i fill the form of KVYP please reply my answer

20. suraj says:

sir
    i want to know that mujhe hall ticket kab aur kaise milegi.hamare forms recieved ho chuke hai

21. mehak says:

i have forgotten my application number . how can i get it??

22. Anjana says:

Hello!

I forgot my application no. So i’m not able to get my hall ticket. I called to the organization but their not picking up their phone.. Is there any other way??? please solve my problem.. please as soon as possible

23. Akshata kunjir says:

I was appeared for KVPY 2013 exam held at 27OCT 2013 can I know result date.