The aspirants who are interested in the AAO LIC 2017 strictly should go through the application procedure of the AAO. The candidates who have passed the eligibility criteria can move further to the application procedure. You can get the latest updates of the recruitment on the official website of the LIC which is www.licindia.in. To apply for this recruitment you have to fill the online examination form on its official website. You have to fill this form sincerely; the even small mistake is able to disqualify you. So to avoid the misshapen, please read all the details you have filled positively and then submit it. Whenever you fill the form, sit with your ID proofs so you can check the right information from there like your address and exact date of birth. NOTE: You should have the scanned copy of your photograph and signature with you when you are filling the online form.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are eligible for the LIC AAO 2017, now you want to know about the application of the exam. To apply for this exam you have to visit its official website which gets updated every day.
1. Visit its official website www.licindia.com.
2. You will land on to the homepage, from there select career section.
3. Now click on the notification of recruitment process of the LIC AAO 2017.
4. When you will click on that notification, the brochure will get the download that will be the instruction set along with the application form.
5. Read carefully all the instruction mentioned in it.
6. After reading all the instruction, proceed towards the application form.
7. Fill all the data correctly
8. Upload you scanned photograph and signature, wherever asked.
9. Read carefully after filling all the details. Make the correct changes and read again.
10. If you think, your data is correct then click on the submit button.
11. Pay the fees for the application form.
12. After that, they will take you to the page where your application will display.
13. Take a printout of that application for the further need.
14. Then close all the tabs.
15. Your application form is submitted now. You will get all the information in your mail account.
Now you have applied for the exam. Let us know more about the payment structure of the exam.
The pay scale for the Assistant Administrator Officer (AAO) is Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 with other allowances and the basic pay is Rs.17240/- per month.