Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2012 | MES Vacancies 2012

Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2012 | MES Vacancies 2012 | MES Recruitment 2012 | MES Apply Online | MES Application Form | MES Application Status | MES Admit Card | MES Exam Center | MES qualification | MES new jobs | MES Result

Military Engineer Services Headquarters Central Command Engineers Branch invites the applications for various vacancies for Indian Citizens as declared eligible by the Govt. of India.

Total Vacancies :- 1083

• Mate Carpenter-108
  • Mate Refrigerator Mechanic- 139
  • Mate painter-42
  • Mate Fitter Pipe-11
  • Mate Mason-05

Military Engineer Services Recruitment 2012: -

MES Vacancies: The number of posts mentioned above are tentative and Department Reserves the Right to change of vacancies at any time.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years.

Important Dates:

Last Date of Receipt of Application 2 March 2012

Date of Written Examination : Tentatively written examination will be conducted in the last week of the March 2012.  but Final date, time, venue will be intimated in the Call Letter .

Syllabus and Pattern of Examination : The Syllabus for written examination will be of the minimum education standard prescribed for each category covering all the topics mention in their curriculum and their also general topics.

MES Peon Results : As the Military Engineer Services held the MES Peon examination on 8th July 2012 but still not announce the MES Peon Results 2012. The Military Engineer Services (MES) Recruitment 2012 peon result going to declare very soon. Get update from via email. Enter your email address to our subscription box.

Note: – Don’t forget to activate the subscription from your mail Inbox after submitting your email address. After then we will inform you by email when MES Peon Result 2012 declared.

Also let us know if you get any info regarding the MES Peon Result 2012. We will publish the result with your name.

Admit Card: The admit card for written exam shall be submitted in duplicate as per format duly affixed with self attested passport size photograph.

MES Application Form: Military Engineer Services application form is available , willing candidate can apply for the MES recruitment 2012.

MES Application Status: Military Engineer Services application status will be provided after applying the application form of MES.

How to Apply:  Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format send along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials sent to respective address for respective post on or before 2 March 2012.

Upcoming Search Terms: -

MES Mate (Pipe Fitter/ Plumber) Recruitment 2013
MES Mate (Painter) Recruitment 2013
MES Chowkidar (Khansama) Recruitment 2013
MES Civil Motor Driver(Ordinary Grade) Recruitment 2013
MES Peon Recruitment 2013

1. gaurav yadav says:

sir,my name is selected in the reserve panal for the post of chowkidar, i got appointment letter, pls tell me , when u call me for joining..

2. KRISHNENDU PATRA says:

POST-PEON
    ROLL-22016 ,
    RESULT-?
    EXAM DATE -8JULY-2012

• KRISHNENDU PATRA says:

Post- Peon,Roll_22016,Written Exam-8th July-2012,Result-?Please Sir mujhe mera result ka pata karna hai krapiya meri help kare.

3. manish kumar says:

Post- peon, Roll no-1741, Written Exam – passed, Interview Result – ?, Interview Date – 21september2012, Please sir mujhe mera interview ka final result pata karna hai krapiya meri help kare.

4. satish says:

post mate(fitter general mechanical) i have passed written exam and selected for interview on 22/11/2012 form past 4 months i am waiting for final result

5. pardeep sharma says:

when declare the result peon written exam 8 jult 2012

6. RAKESH BAIRWA says:

Sir mes mate ssk jodhpur re-exam ka result kab declare hoga exam date 14/04/2013 please help me massage or call – 9887336066

7. SUMIT BHAGAT says:

POST: PEON, ROLL: 14990, WRITEN EXAM: 8TH JULY 2012, RESULT: ? PLEASE SIR MUJHE RESULT KA PATA KARNA HAI, PLEASE HELP ME, PLESE PLESE PLESE.

8. harendra singh says:

writen exam 8 july 2012 ka mes ka peon ka result kub aaya ……aaya tho kub aaya

9. Chanchal bhagat says:

sir,I have given the interview of peon visusal handicapped(vh)on 20 sep. 2012 under udhampur zone(j&k).Total vacancies for peon-23, result annouced of 18 vacancies. but result of 5 vacancies out of 23 are still not annouced.please give me information about this matter on my mail.THANK YOU.

10. Pankaj sudhakar mistri says:

i am -pankaj mistri
    Qailefay-FYBA
    Add-aaradhana colony,vide mata rood,bhusawal
    Dis-jalgon Tel -bhusawal
    Ste- Maharastra
    Pin-425201
    Mob- 8007955151,8149137210
    Plese sir replay me

11. Seema Mizar says:

I have applied for the post of Mate painter(SSK) My roll no is PT 4088 that was held in Shillong . I got through in Written exam.But as per capability my personal exam was also very good.But hopefully this was not fair i dn’t got selected.
    please call me in this no my no 08794169795 to clarify why was it so.

12. Ravi Shankar Singh says:

sir, i want to know about my written examination which was held on 8TH July 2012

Roll no. : 6787
    Post : peon
    which was held in silliguri.
    mobile no. :+91-9038318060.

13. Bibod says:

sir,
    i have given the interview of mate(ssk) on 27/12/2012 under (estern command)cwe bengdubi,total vacancyfor mate ssk 416 this vacancy is divided two CWE (cwe bengdubi :-264 & ex cwe binnaguri:-152)
    result annouced of only 247 but result of 169 vacancies out 416 are steel not annouced.please give me imformation about this matter on my mail.

14. ranjit singh bhangu says:

dear sir,
    my name ranjit singh bhangu vill. bhorey p.o. mallehwal tehshil .nabha dist. patiala state punjab. I unble to confirm my exm. result for the peon post 2012 in chandigarh.so plz sir ,help to me for confirm my result status for post to apply peon by exm 2012 in chandigarh.
    thank to you.

15. vikesh singh says:

my roll n. 1028 mes jabalpur ka final result 2013

16. deepak kumar says:

Mate ssk ka final results kab aayaga sir please reply me

17. Chiranjit Nath says:

Roll-12984,i have not gotten no examition’result and interview.

18. Rajanikanta sahoo says:

sir when published mate ssk mes ranchi written exam result held on 2 sept 2012

19. arun kumar patel says:

Maine ems me mate ssk post pe 07 march 2013 ko bengdubi hq ke daarjiling me join kia tha our kuch karan se use chodna pada tha our mai punha join lena chahata hu mujhe bataie mai kya karu please mai phir se join kerna chahata hun

20. Ram Naresh yadav says:

Dear
    sir
    mujhe aapna hom tans far karwana that me
    GE (NW) kunjali Navy Nagar colaba Mumbai
    (mate ask fitter) hu Patna mes danapur Gaya
    mes darbhanga mes bihat mes etc………..
    me tans far chah take hu please sir me half
    Email & Mobil -9702272544/8051358367

21. Chiranjit Nath says:

Roll-12984,serial-3208,wringexam of peon,siliguri.i have gotten no information of exam&interview.m-8972172514