Mysore University Distance Education

Mysore University Distance Education, www.uni-mysore.ac.in:-

Mysore University Distance Education:- The University of Mysore is a Public state university in Mysore in the state of Karnataka, India. The Mysore University established in 1916 in Mysore, Karnataka. The University encompasses 122 affiliated colleges and five constituent colleges. Mysore University has affiliate by UGC, NAAC, ALU.

Mysore University Distance Education:-

Mysore University Distance Education Mysore University also runs a number of employment-oriented diploma courses and certificate programs. Mysore University is a good university in Karnataka, India. The motto of the university is “Na Hi Jnanena Sadrusham” (Nothing compares with knowledge) which is taken from the Bhagavadhgita. The main mission of this university is to provide normal education and distance education to the public of Karnataka. . Students of Mysore University Distance Education study the same syllabus and same subject as that of the regular students. Even the degree awarded is also same. Mysore University is the most popular University in Karnataka state. The student comes there from different states. For getting more details about this university you can visit its official websites.

Mysore University distance education courses:-

Mysore university offers various course programs on under graduation and post graduation education section. Mysore University provides the best facilities to the public of Karnataka. Mysore University provides several of different Courses such as Course of Commerce and Management, Course of Education, Course of Languages, Course of Laws, Course of Life Sciences, Course of Performing and Visual Arts, Course of Physical Sciences, Course of Social Sciences, Course of Economics, Course of History, Course of Computer Science, Course of Engineering. For details of its courses are mentioned below:

COURSE  OF ARTS

• M.A. : (Ancient History & Archaeology, Anthropology, Christianity, Communication &  Journalism,   Comparative Literature & Translation Studies, Co-operative Management,  Development Studies,  Economics, English, Folklore, Hindi, History, Jainology & Prakrit, Kannada, Linguistics, West Asian Studies, Peace and Conflict resolution, Philosophy, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sociology, South Indian Studies, Urdu, Women’s Studies.)
  •  MSW (Master of Social Work)
  •  M. Music (Master of Music)
  •  M. Dance  (Master of Dance)

COURSE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

• M.Sc.: (Anthropology, Applied Geology, Biochemistry, biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Earth Science & Resource Management, Electronic Media, Environmental Science, Food Science & Nutrition, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Human Development, Mathematics, Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Sericulture and Seri Biotechnology, Statistics, Zoology.)
  • M. Tech. (Computer Cognition  Technology, Computer Science & Technology, Urban and Regional Planning.)
  • M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications).
  • M.L.I.Sc. (Master of Library and Information Science).
  • M. Sc. Tech. (Computer Science)
  • M.Sc.  (Computer Science Degree, Molecular  Biology, Chemistry, Criminology and  Forensic Science, Geographical Information  System)
  • M.S.  (Animation at CIST, Manasagangotri)
  • M. Tech. (Information Systems and Management at ISIM, Manasagangotri)

FACULTY OF COMMERCE

• MBA, MBA (agribusiness)
  • M. Com.
  • MFM (Master of Financial Management),
  • M. B. I. Tech.

FACULTY OF EDUCATION

• M.Ed. ( At Manasagangotri) B.P.Ed. & M.P.Ed

Mysore University Distance Education Admission:-

For taking admission in Mysore university you have to regularly check its admission notifications on its official website. Mysore university offers various under graduate and post graduate course of different fields. Mysore university released an application form in its admission process. Those candidates who are interested in taking admission in this university have filled this application form and send it to the Director of the university. Here on this page we provided you the details for its courses.

Contact Information of Mysore University:-
Address-
University of Mysore,
Vishwavidyalaya Karyasoudha
Crawford Hall, Mysore – 6
Karnataka, India.
Phone: 0821-2419361
Website : www.uni-mysore.ac.in

Refine Your Search Terms:-

Mysore University Time Table

Mysore University Results 2013

1. shalini says:

I am interested in doing BA through Distance education in 2013-14 Please give me further information about dates by which the applications to be submitted and other details.
    thanking you

2. Madhava chary says:

I want to do MS,M.Sc CS or M.Sc tech through distance education this year. Could I get further information about dates, fees structure and other details

Thanking You

3. Gayathri says:

I want to do MCA or MBA through distance education this year.Can you provide the details regarding admission dates,fee structure and other details.

Thanking You

4. Savitha.C says:

I want details of MA Course, I completed degree in BA, next I am counting course MA (economics or Social ) but My percentage Total 41% that why i am feeling, I want Distance education details in PG Course please send email to details

5. Savitha.C says:

What qualify the PG course, BA completed

6. shruthi a r says:

Im interested in doing BA in this year(2013-2014).kindly inform me about dates,fee structure,how to apply ,etc thanking you.

7. Somashekhar says:

Sir,

I am a government employee working in Karntaka Judiciary. I am running 53 years. After completing SSLC in 1975 I opted for Typing and shorthand and on completion of the same I obtained employment as Stenographer in Judiciary. Now the High court is in the process of amending the service conditions according to which a Stenographer in Judiciar must possss a degree. I have heard that in Mysore University, anybody after crossing 40 years of age can get admission to final year B.A. I request you kindly to enlighten me on the matter. I also request you to kindly intimate me which are the other universities offering admission directly to final yea B.A. either on the basis of SSLC or on the basis of crossing certain age limit

I hope to hear from you in the mattr.

with regards

Somashekhar Meti

8. nadiger mm says:

Pl arrange to inforem i am completing BA Examination on 1993 at ARG Davangera but i am not completing in all subjects balance in 2nd year english papar pl informe how to take examination in english paper this year? and where other wise what next pl inform immedeatly

9. bharat says:

i want to join msc computer science in mysore in an non autonomous college please help me out..

10. Indu says:

I had done BA I want to continue MA I would like to no the appliacation date for distance education in Mysore University.

11. ajeet kumar says:

sir, i want to do M.ed course from this university by distance mode. please tell me admission process and fees of this course

12. Shashi kumar says:

I hve completed ma diploma course of 3 yrs in electronics and communication … Idon’t like to go forward with B.E … I would rather like to go on with any other electronics related degree courses .., pls suggest me some courses n their details …

• mallikarjun says:

I have finished my 3 years diploma I want to do BE or Tec(correspondence)pls give. Bangalore college
      Information..

13. farheen says:

i want to do m.sc botany from mysore university in correspondence and i need details of course and fee structure and please inform can i get shimoga as counselling center for exams and contact classes.

14. farheen says:

can i get shimoga center for exams and contact classes of M.SC botany in correspondence.

15. Pushpa says:

I am a home maker, running 25 years… & I have completed SSLC in 2005. Due to my economical status I could not coplete my education. Now I am in kuwait and also getting full encouragement from my husband so I wish to get a Degree in BA kindly I request you to give me good suggestion on my studies….
    please let me know the details & documents required to apply for degree.

Thanks & Regards,
    Mrs.Pushpa

16. Ravikumar says:

I am interested in pursuing M.Com through Distance education in 2013-14 Please give me further information about dates by which the applications to be submitted and other details.
    thanking you

Ravikumar.V.Mathapati

17. balasubramanian says:

I WANT DETAILS OF DIPLOMA COURSE IN CIVIL.I HAVE FINISHED 10 , HSC , BSc, MSc ,I WANT JOIN TO DIRECT 2 nd year 2012 – 2013. PLease SEND DETAILS OF FEES AND EVERY THING.MY HOME TOWN IS TRICHY ( TAMIL NADU ) PLS GIVE EXAMINATION CENTRE ALSO.

THANKING YOU,

G.BALASUBRAMANIAN

18. reddy says:

i want to do b.ed. in distance education please me details

19. Veerendra S D says:

i want to do MBA correspondance cource. would you please provide information regarding the fees, admisson date and books facility . kindly requesting , thanking you.

20. Anjan kumar says:

I would like to do PGDM in civil engineering in distance education. So would you please provide details regarding the same. As now I have done my BE(IS) and MBA but like to do PGDM in civil engineering.

21. KAVITHA ROOPESH says:

I want to do MBA correspondence course. Is any branches in Chennai.

22. chandan says:

fee & course details for MBA in Finance. pl mail

23. vanishree says:

plz give me the information about Msc in food sci and nutrition , now i completed my degree in human development specialization from Agri university dharwad. waht is the fee cost and how the course procedure ? plz reply

24. santhosh naik says:

I want to do M.A correspodence cource.Would you plese provide information regarding the onlin aplication date , fees, kindly requsting, Thank you.

25. Pratiksha shetty says:

I have done PUC in arts in kannada medium. Now want to do BA in kannada medium thru distance education from Mysore university . Pls guide me , and can I sit for examination at Mumbai. Pls reply

26. Bhavya S says:

I Wanted to M.Com in Correspondance in Mysore University. Please do guide me what is the procedure.

Thanks,
    With regards,
    Bhavya S

27. Bhavya S says:

I Wanted to M.Com in correspondance. So could you please guide me what is the procedure.

28. P INDIRA says:

I Want to do hindi b.ed and I finish praveen poorvarth D.B PRACHAR SABHA and B.A HISTORY 2ND LANGUAGE HINDI ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY PLS SEND DETAILS

29. mahesh says:

I wanted to know Mac maths exam timetable

30. Srilekha V says:

I am interested in doing M.com through correspondence. I would like to know fee structure, date of application, procedures, certificates required & further details etc.,.

Regards
    Srilekha.V

31. renu nayak says:

hello. i require details of addmission procedure and total fees payable for mcom course thru correspondence for fy 2013 14. i live in navimumbai…so would also like to know if centres are there in navi mumbai for exams and other information.thank you

32. Anitha. Pls reply says:

Hello, Myself Anitha from Bangalore. i required the details of MBA course fees structure through distance education for the fy 2013 – 14. kindly revert back asap.

33. sanmathi says:

Hello….i want to join for MCom in Mysore university as
    distance can you plz tel me the admission date and fee
    structure for the year 2013-14

34. Roopa says:

Detail about correspond course of BCA

35. Kavitha says:

HI myself Kavitha, from bangalore. Need to do mba from mysore university through correspondence, which contains weekend tuitions, kindly let me know the intuitions where I can get clear picture, kindly let me know when the 2013 batches starts.

36. rifayi.km says:

hi,gud evening,i am frm kerala,i am graduated in english literature from kannur university, i wish to join mysure university for my PG, i want to proceed in english literature(ma eng),so,let me knw the scope oe the unhvrsity.and,the sillbus ,papers of ma eng,and the nearest centres to kasaragod distic etc …detaily,plc,,

37. ahmad rifayi.km says:

details on ma english as dirtance,

38. upendra kumar says:

hi, i need information regarding English correspondence course

39. Satish B.U says:

Sir here by i want to join for the B.Tech course in correspondance in ur University am a diploma in civil Engg holder can i have the fully details of the admissions from this educational year

40. yadhunadan says:

I just want to Know the fee structure for MSC course in Manasagangothri University Mysore

41. irfan khan says:

hii..good evening..i have done graduate diploma in business management (GDBM)
    from indian institute of management and engineering(IIME)
    i want to know..can i apply for MBA from your university in correspondence? if yes..what is
    the fee structure and duration..please help me wit all details..so that i can get back to you
    immediately..
    thanks

42. Rakshitha says:

Hi Good Morning..
    I have a concern;Hope i will get an answer here..
    I had attended for distance education Program for Master of Commerce (Mcom) in the year 2009 which is affiiliated under Mysore University on early examination pattern.
    Due to some personal issues was unable to write two subjects in the 1st year and i have not apeared for second year itself.
    So Please let me know whether i am eligible to appear directly for 2nd year exams or i need to clear pending 2 papers first.
    If so what are the formalities i got to complete..?
    Looking forward for your Post on my query.
    -Rakshitha

• Hi Rakshitha,
      This good that you want to start your education again. And You can appear in 2nd year examination directly but to get your degree of M.Com, you would have to clear all pending subjects. All the best

43. RAJESHA KN says:

HELLO. I AM LOOKING FOR DOING MCA DISTANCE EDUCATION IN THIS UNIVERSITY, SO I NEED THE FEE STRUCTURE, TIME TABLE AND ADMISSION OPENING DATE DETAILS, SO CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE.

44. Shantha says:

how to do MA correspondance which is the best subject to do

45. subramanian says:

I have completed B,Ed, distance education through Bhartia Shiksha Parished. Lucknow. Can I Join M,Ed distance education in any university in India.

46. Dayanand says:

i need to take admission in mysore university for m.com correspondence course i need a last date to apple and fee structure and where should i apple in Bangalore plz give me a branch address or contact no

47. Shivaswamy.T.C. says:

Please let me know whether I can enrol for your M.A.Samskritham course through distance education .Iam a BSC from Mysore university,1960-61 with Samskritham as a second launguage from my 5th standard to Bsc.If so pl guide me with details.My date of birth is 2-4-1940

48. ranjitha mr says:

Hello am Ranjitha From Bangalore, I want to join for M.COM in Mysore university as distance can u tell me the fees structure and admission date for 2013-14

49. vidhya says:

Hello vidhya from bangalore, I want information regarding M.com correspondance in Mysore university for the year 2013 -2014. please provide me the details to join.

50. vidhya says:

Hello, i’m vidhya i want information regarding distance education M.com in Mysore university for the year 2013-2014. please provide me the details and i have completed my B.com.

51. Sahasikal says:

hello am shashikala from bangalore, i want to do my correspondence M A(History) from mysore university,pleas give me related information to take admission with UOM…….

52. chaithra rs says:

chathra says
    Gm sir
    I want to join m.com in Mysore university so please give information fees and last date.
    and also now stay in Bangalore so which college Issued forms Tell

53. sunil says:

sir my name sunil from bangalore
    I want know about msc (computerscince)
    Course & fees details

54. bindu c v says:

hello,this is bindu from bangalore i need information about admission centres in bangalore and fees structure for mcom distance education.Its my ambition that i have to study in mysore university

regards,
    bindu

55. vijaya says:

hello’i'm vijaya from kasargod kerala and i want to do my BA ENGLISH by distant education in mysore university.please send me the details about last date for applying and fee details

56. Muthamma says:

Hello,
    I want to join for M.com in mysore university as distance can you please tell me the admission date and fee structure for 2013-2014

57. rajashekar s says:

when do we get the MA previous results ofthe 2013 september from thw distance education wing ?

58. padma hemanth says:

Hello,
    I have done my Senior in Bharatnatyam and MBA(HR and Marketing). I wish to do my dance M.A.(Bharatnatyam) through distance education. Is there a posibility of doing so through Mysore University? Pls reply at the earliest.
    Thanks.

59. Kartika says:

Hello I am kartika from mangalore Do u have Msc(MACS)course at correspondence If u have that plz u will sent a details about that.I am eagerly waiting waiting for your reply.THANKS

60. gowthami says:

Hello! i am Gowthami i need to know when does the admissions starts for M.com.please send me the details of last date for admissions.

61. Hello

You can get information about the Admission by download the prospectus from official site.

Credila Box Banner_230x300