20 Comments

1. Suraj kumar 100121112001 said:

10th class result hindi economise social secince

March 14, 2013
    • Suraj kumar 100121112001,
      There is no confirmation about the exact date of NIOS board results.
      The NIOS board may declare the results of 10th class in the second week of June month. As soon as the board will announce the results we will update here.

May 15, 2013
  2. jazz said:

when will come result 10th class

May 10, 2013
    • Jazz,
      There is no confirmation about the exact date of NIOS board results.

May 15, 2013
  3. jazz said:

we can direct 10th to 12th withot 1 year gape

May 10, 2013
  4. Dattaraj teari,
    We can understand your problem but the exact date for NIOS 10th results has not notified by board. As soon as the board will announce the results we will update all the details here. We pray for your better future.

May 20, 2013
  5. MADHUSREE ROY said:

Dear Sir,

I am a student of class ten (10-th class) in the NIOS Board. I appeared at the examination held March-April, 2013. Please inform me the tentative date of result of that examination.I have to take admission in class XI. If the result will be published in delay, I have to face irreparable loss.

Please do the needful and oblige.

With best kind regards.

Yours faithfully,

Madhusree Roy

May 20, 2013
    • Madhusree roy,
      NIOS may announce the results of 10th class in the second week of June month.

May 22, 2013
  6. Rishabh said:

Dear Sir,
    my brother who was appeared 10th class examination held in April’13. Please inform me the tentative date of result declaration.We are also thankful to you.
    Please do the needful and oblige.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    Rishabh

May 21, 2013
    • Rishabh,
      There is no confirmation about the exact date of NIOS results. The board may announce the results of 10th class in the second week of June month.

May 22, 2013
  7. inzamamulhaque said:

wen is class 12 result. sir pl z inform I hv to tk admission in college

May 31, 2013
    • Inzamamulhaque,
      The board has not specified the date of 10th class results. Have patience, as soon as the board will announce the results we will update here.

May 31, 2013
  8. VANDNA GUPTA said:

PLEASE SIR TELL ME MY WARD GAVE 10 CLASS ON DEMAND 22MARCH 2013 WHEN RESULT WILL COME

May 31, 2013
    • Vandna gupta,
      The board may announce the results of 10th class in the second week of June month. As soon as the board will announce the results we will update here.

May 31, 2013
  9. harsh said:

Respected sir myself harsh gupta i gave the exam of maths in month of march and still i didnt get the result its my humble request to please you tell me that when the result is going to be mentioned on the net please who so ever receive my message please reply me thanks…

May 31, 2013
    • Harsh,
      NIOS is going to announce the results of 10th class on 7th June 2013.
      We will update the result here with the declaration of NIOS results. You will be able to check your results from above post.

June 1, 2013
  10. priscilla nevis said:

how and when will we get the mark sheet of 10th exams 2013

June 4, 2013
  11. Saisneha patel said:

Dear sir,
    i am in 10th nios class please send me exam time table in oct 2013 & april 2014.

Thanks

July 28, 2013
  12. bikram pradhan said:

Dear sir,
    i have passed my 10th from NIOS,vide result declared in june. I urgently require my original marksheet and passing certificate. can u info me the dispatch schedule of these documents? my roll no is 220057112095 , ref no is A0311210299

July 31, 2013