NIOS 10th Result 2014

NIOS Board students keep patience soon your NIOS Board 10th Class Result 2014 will be declared soon and you can check from official website of the board.

NIOS 10th Results 2014: -National Institute of Open Schooling is the well known board of education which was established by the ministry of Human Resource Development of the Govt of India. The National Institute of open schooling is also known as the NIOS.  The NIOS board of education conducts the exam for the 10th class and 12th class students as the CBSE and CISCE. The main objective of this organization was to promote education standard in the distance learning.

NIOS organization provides many education level courses through its Open Basic Education Programs. The National Institute of Open Schooling provides the study material, sample paper for the students. The NIOS board provide all the thing is proper time for the students.

NIOS 10th Result 2014:-

NIOS 10th Result 2014

Hello Guys !!! Your NIOS 10th Result 2014 of annual examination generally declared in the month of May or June. Last year in 2013 , result of 10th class was declared on 7th June 2013 at 3:00 PM so it may be possible in 2014 NIOS Board 10th Result 2014 will be declared in the first week of June. In 2013 , 10th result percentage criteria was good and in 2014 a lot of students were appeared in the exams.

Students can check their NIOS 10th Results 2013  by two method one is NIOS 10th result roll number wise and NIOS 10th class name wise result. All students who are waiting for board result now they can get  NIOS 10th Results 2013 updated at the official website at results.nios.ac.in. Due to heavy traffic on website it takes few minutes for loading so please keep patience we appreciate your patience and check after some time. Best Wishes to all NIOS students.

Enter Your Roll No:

Related Search Terms:-

NIOS  10th Date Sheet

NIOS 12th Date Sheet

NIOS 12th Results

NIOS 10th Class Result 2014:-

Here we will update your board exam result when it will be declared by the board of education of NIOS. Until you can book mark this page for all getting latest updates.

1. Suraj kumar 100121112001 says:

10th class result hindi economise social secince

• Suraj kumar 100121112001,
      There is no confirmation about the exact date of NIOS board results.
      The NIOS board may declare the results of 10th class in the second week of June month. As soon as the board will announce the results we will update here.

2. jazz says:

when will come result 10th class

• Jazz,
      There is no confirmation about the exact date of NIOS board results.

3. jazz says:

we can direct 10th to 12th withot 1 year gape

4. Dattaraj teari,
    We can understand your problem but the exact date for NIOS 10th results has not notified by board. As soon as the board will announce the results we will update all the details here. We pray for your better future.

5. MADHUSREE ROY says:

Dear Sir,

I am a student of class ten (10-th class) in the NIOS Board. I appeared at the examination held March-April, 2013. Please inform me the tentative date of result of that examination.I have to take admission in class XI. If the result will be published in delay, I have to face irreparable loss.

Please do the needful and oblige.

With best kind regards.

Yours faithfully,

Madhusree Roy

6. Rishabh says:

Dear Sir,
    my brother who was appeared 10th class examination held in April’13. Please inform me the tentative date of result declaration.We are also thankful to you.
    Please do the needful and oblige.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    Rishabh

7. inzamamulhaque says:

wen is class 12 result. sir pl z inform I hv to tk admission in college

8. VANDNA GUPTA says:

PLEASE SIR TELL ME MY WARD GAVE 10 CLASS ON DEMAND 22MARCH 2013 WHEN RESULT WILL COME

9. harsh says:

Respected sir myself harsh gupta i gave the exam of maths in month of march and still i didnt get the result its my humble request to please you tell me that when the result is going to be mentioned on the net please who so ever receive my message please reply me thanks…

• Harsh,
      NIOS is going to announce the results of 10th class on 7th June 2013.
      We will update the result here with the declaration of NIOS results. You will be able to check your results from above post.

10. priscilla nevis says:

how and when will we get the mark sheet of 10th exams 2013

11. Saisneha patel says:

Dear sir,
    i am in 10th nios class please send me exam time table in oct 2013 & april 2014.

Thanks

12. bikram pradhan says:

Dear sir,
    i have passed my 10th from NIOS,vide result declared in june. I urgently require my original marksheet and passing certificate. can u info me the dispatch schedule of these documents? my roll no is 220057112095 , ref no is A0311210299