Pondicherry University Distance Education

Pondicherry University Distance Education, www.pondiuni.edu.in:-

Pondicherry University Distance Education:- Pondicherry University is a central university in Puducherry. Pondicherry University established in 1985 by the Government of India through an Act of Parliament in Kalapet in the state of Puducherry, India. Pondicherry University is a public type of state university.

Pondicherry University Distance Education:-

Pondicherry University Distance Education

Pondicherry University is being a Central University it is fully supported by the University Grants Commission. The Programs offered by Pondicherry University are approved by the Joint Committee of DEC, AICTE and UGC. Teaching and research are primary functions of Pondicherry University. Pondicherry University has affiliated colleges located in Pondicherry, Karaikal, Mahe, Yanam and the Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Distance education entered in the Pondicherry University in the academic year 1995 – 96 to cater to the aspirations of students who otherwise could not pursue higher education in the on campus academic programs. Pondicherry University has introduced innovations like the Choice-based Credit System and on-line admission for postgraduate studies. Students of Distance Education study the same syllabus and same subject as that of the regular students. Even the degree awarded is also same. The student comes there from different states. For getting more details about this university you can visit its official websites.

Pondicherry University Distance Education Courses:-

Pondicherry University offers various courses in post graduation and under graduation courses in different streams such as arts, commerce, science and management etc. Pondicherry University provides several of different Courses such as Course of Commerce and Management, Course of Education, Course of Languages, Course of Laws, Course of Life Sciences, Course of Performing and Visual Arts, Course of Physical Sciences, Course of Social Sciences, Course of Economics, Course of History, Course of Computer Science, Course of Engineering. Pondicherry University offers some post graduation course in distance mode. Post graduation course is in duration of 2 years. Pondicherry University doesn’t offer technical courses in distance mode.
More details about its course program are given below-

Post Graduation course programs-

• MBA (General) (Duration of 2 years)
  • MBA (Finance) (Duration of 2 years)
  • MBA (International Business) (Duration of 2 years)
  • MBA (Marketing) (Duration of 2 years)
  • MBA (HRM) (Duration of 2 years)

Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission:-

The Pondicherry University calls the application form to get admission in various degree courses through distance education mode. This university organizes the distance education degree courses every year. The admission is provided by the university on the basis of merit in distance degree courses like engineering, medical science, education, law and foreign languages. This university provides the admission in MBA degree programs on the basis of score of the CAT exam. You can get all the information about distance education and other details on the official website.

Contact Information of Pondicherry University-
Address-
Pondicherry University
RV Nagar, Kalapet
Puducherry, India
Pin Code: 605014
Telephone: +91-413-2655991-98; Extn: 441, 446, 438
Fax: +91-413-655258
Web site- www.pondiuni.edu.in

Refine Your Search Terms:-

Pondicherry University Time Table

Pondicherry University Results 2013

1. FRANCIS says:

Is prospectus and application forms are issued for industrial psychology course?
    What is the last date for submission of application for diploma course/certificate course in industrial psychology?

2. HARI KANISHANKANDY says:

SIR.

THANKS AND REGARDS

HARI.K

3. Bilal Ahmad says:

Sir,i want to do M.phil/P.hd in your university but i belong to a very poor family.what can i do i am from kashmir division.

• K.Sarathchandra Babu says:

Sir, I have acquired two MBA degrees [in IB and MARKETING] from Pondicherry university distance education scheme. Now I wish to take one more MBA from the same university Will you give special permission for exemption from first and second semester MBA examination Awaiting your positive replay K.SARATHCHANDRA BABU

4. Ajit Kumar Swain says:

Dear sir , when is the admission for new course of MBA starting? can you please give me fees details and application form. I want to take Addmision for MBA Logistics in Distance mode Cell No-09861129050

5. Prodip Kumar Das says:

Dear sir,
    i derire to pursue M.phil and PhD in your estmeed university through Distance education system and i belong to a poor family hence i can not much amount for pursuing this course… hence kindly suggest me in this regard and give details about the date of commencement of this course and fees structure….

6. IVGCHAKRAVARTI says:

sir i want to study the material management for purchase and stores related so please give the detials to my mail id sir it its haveing this courses in your university

thanking you
    chakravarti
    0985201294

7. Basudeb Mishra says:

Sir, Please let me know about the programmes on PG in distance education in any subject of BHMS.my wife is degree in BHMS from Sambalpur University.Please give the details to me in my mail address given.

8. VELMURUGAN says:

Dear Sir,

I want to study the material Management for purchase and stores related so Please give details to my Email Id, Its having this Course in your university.

Thanking You

T.Velmurugan
    08754445724

9. vinotha says:

when the distance education msc(computer science ) applications are issued and please give me the fees details

10. Santhosh Sebastian says:

Kindly provide the details for MBA. ( FINANCE AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS). What is the eligibility? course fees and exam centres etc.

11. pappu kumar says:

Is there entrance exam for mba in distance mode,ibelon to deffance…

12. sandhya says:

is there any ms(civil engineering) courses available?

13. JANARTHANAN says:

Distance education for M.B.A application last date

14. karthika says:

DISTANCE EDUCATION FOR M.B.A APP LAST DATE

15. kavita says:

What is the maximum time period for completion of PG course whose duration if 2 years.

16. Lakshmy.R says:

Sir,

I want to do Post Graduate Diploma in Cooperative Management(distance education progamme)
    How I can I take admission for the course .I am from Thiruvananthapuram,Keral.

17. chethan says:

sir i am from mysore, Karnataka we have a college for mysore we want to open your study center how we can apply and now they are giving.

18. DINABANDHU SINGH says:

kindly inform me to take admission into distance MBA and the last date of selling forms and closing of the document .

yours sincerely

Mr Dinabandhu Singh

19. vishnu says:

when will MBA sem exams starts can u send time table or month of it.

20. K.Srinivasa Rao says:

when will come second semester results of MBA in distance in Pondicherry university

21. hemant says:

how i pay fee for mba to destence edu. and how you sent me book. what will all process online. please convince me.

22. Mary sonia says:

Hi Sir

I am doing 1st year MBA in your university i want MBA 1st sem Previous year question paper

please send as soon as passible

23. vishnu says:

sir,
    is there any distance learning courses offered by pondiuni; in filmmaking(degree)? if no,suggest a way for studying the above course by means of distance education ..please send me a reply

24. chiranjib brahma says:

i am seeking information regarding llm admission through distance education time of admission,procedure,centre of exam etc

25. anandhi says:

Hello Sir,

I would like to receive my Degree Certificate but I am not able to download the application from the site. I also like to receive the syllabus of the same MBA marketing Distance Education 2006-2008.
    I would also like to get the syllabus of the 2000 to 2004 B.TECH Information Technology OF BCET Karaikal syllabus.
    Can i just know what is the procedure which can be done for all this.
    Thankyou in advance

Anandhi .S

26. anandhi says:

Hello Sir,

I am a student from 2006 – 2008 batch Distance Educaton MBA Marketing department. I stay in Belgium and they require the following documents for equivalence of my degree to European standard.

Can i just know what is the procedure which can be done for all this.

Thankyou in advance