Punjab Technical University Results 2014

Dear students PTU has released the 7th sem result and interested students can check the Provisional merit list of B.E 7th semester from the official website.

Punjab Technical University Results 2014: - Punjab Technical University Results 2013:- In the state of Jalandhar, A university has been established under the  act of legislature 16 January 1997.The name of this university was Punjab Technical University. This is a Public University. The  main motive of this university was to promote the Technical, Research and pharmaceutical in the Punjab for the degree and its above level. When Punjab Technical University started it has 09 Engineering college which are affiliated to it.

Punjab Technical University Results 2014This is a very large university and specially it is known for engineering courses. Punjab Technical University has 108 Engineering colleges, 96 college of Pharmacy, 42 colleges are related to the Hotel Management and Catering Technology, 68 architecture colleges, 41 colleges of  B. Sc MLT. PTU  achieved their heights and glory that why a lot of students are studying their. In this University student  come from India and other Nation to achieve their Goals and full fill their dreams.

Departments of this university are Arts, Science, engineering, Research and others. University provided under graduation degree courses they depend to the above department. And post graduation degree courses are M.Sc, M. Tech, MBA etc. Some main diploma courses also provide for the student.

Punjab Technical University PTU Results 2014:-

Punjab Technical University Results 2014 announced Now all Punjab Technical University students able to check Punjab Technical University Results 2014 on it’s official website at www.ptu.ac.in. Exams have their main importance in every field of study. Exam will be depend on the degree courses. The Result  declared on the official website of the PTU online.

Students who want to check their results they can download their result by the following link:

Click here to Check you result’

Check PTU Nov 2013 Results

Students can check their result by using Exam type, Examination session, semester and roll number.

Refine your search terms:-

1. Dinesh chettri says:

Respected sir,
    Me Dinesh chettri BBA student from IHRM college i have not receive the result of 6th semester so kindly help me . As of my coirnformation i have signed and have appear for all the subject’s and have give my 100% effort to this last semister. Sir guide me till when i have to wait for my online result.

2. ravipandey says:

Respected Sir
    i want to know that when declare the result of BCA 1st sem in 2013

3. ganesh shivram sathe says:

sir,i want to know about M.SC-MLT 2013 1st year result of distance education.

4. md parwez alam says:

SIR ,I want to know that MBA 1sem result 2013.PTU

5. Manpreet Kaur says:

when will the result of MCA 4th semester come?

6. Jaswant says:

SIR ,I want to know that diploma 6sems result 2013.PTU

7. kanupriya says:

why my result is pending of semester 2nd…its too late,,,all students have got there result accept me

8. cherry says:

I entered my roll no ptu gives mesg.
    Dear Student,
    Your result is ready .But your admission is provisional ,Kindly submit your eligibility documents to your concerned Learning Centre. why this mesg????

Thanks

9. renjini says:

sir iwant know about bsc mlt result

10. vinay says:

sir mera result show nahi kr raha. Msc(it) 4th sem roll no-910660038

11. sangeeta says:

hi
    I have given my mba 2nd semester exam this year. Result is out now but my result is not showing so, do help me out. How can i get my result.
    roll.no- 12111030027

12. surinder mundey says:

i want 2 see b-tec result of my son. he is asking me that his result is not ready so help me out.

13. faisal says:

i have given my BBA 1st and 2nd semesters exam but i didn’t get any results from ptu i just want to know when i will get my results.if there is some issue on our results,plzzzz inform us and give our results as soon as possible.

14. Kishmeeta Chauhan says:

I m an MBA student under ptu ,got supplimentry in a subject viz research methodology in 2nd semester . My roll no is 1274111. I submitted fee re evaluation of above said subject, I m still to receive the result.thanx

15. Akashdeep Singh says:

Hello Sir,
    I’m Akashdeep Singh
    I want to know my result of 6th sem (Diploma Information Technology)
    My Roll no. 009819019373 May 2013
    As it’s not available on any PTU website where i can get my Result…

16. Prince divedi says:

Dear sir,
    I have done MBA(Marketing) under PTU in sept 2012, I want to know that The Final Result is come or not. Any information regarding result or job so Please inform my own number 07827469196. Now I am in New Delhi so please any Information inform me.
    Thanks

17. Simranjeet Singh says:

Dear sir,
    I have done B.Tech Computer Science, but one paper subject code CS302 paper ID Ao470 subject Relational Data base Management System -II Compulsory of 6th semester was not clear for this I have re-appear in exam in April 2013. I have awaited the result of this paper. kindly inform me my results of this paper my Roll Number is 90320370796.
    With regards.

Simranjeet Singh

18. sushma rani says:

Sir,
    My roll no. is 12203240034 my result is still pending, i just want to know my result

regards
    sushma

19. Shesman chaudhary says:

Sir, my name is chaudhary I want to when will the result of BMMS( Bachelor of Mass media and studies be declared

20. suhail farooq says:

sir,with great regards and respect.I suhail farooq, from universal group of institutions,persuing 3rd semester in BBA just wanna to request you that in last two semesters i have worked hard and i have filled the answer of question papers properly and clearly, but my result comes from your side was not good at all,so please check the papers properly….

21. syed mobin ali says:

Sir
    My name is syed moving Ali . My roll no-10213870004. My 5th semester result still pending. I just
    To know my result.
    Regards
    Mobin

22. Navdeep Kaur says:

I have not recieved my result yet..All the students have got their results except me.. y this problem occured?????
    Tell me when will i get my result.. y it’s too late..

23. Harcharan kAUR says:

Respected Sir
    I wnnt to know when the result of M.Sc IT 4th Sem will be declareed.

24. Komal says:

hi sir i want to knopw that when will results will be announced for ptu exams which were held on november 2013..

25. Bablu says:

Respected sir

i am a BBA student from netcom computers (ADAMPUR).i got passed all the semsters in s12.but i got supplementary in 1st and 5th sem.now i gave the exam of those subjects(BBA-102)and (BBA-506) in NOV 2013.please tell me that when i could get the result.it is very urgent for me to get result as soon as.

26. Gurveen Kaur says:

Respected Sir

My name is Gurveen Kaur. I am final year student. My result of Nov 2014 is declared out but i have not received my result. Please guide me what to do.

27. Gurveen Kaur says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Gurveen Kaur student of ECE of LCET college i have not receive the result of 7th semester so kindly help me . As of my coirnformation i have signed and have appear for all the subject’s and have give my 100% effort to this last semister. Sir guide me till when i have to wait for my online result.

28. vishal sharma says:

I want now declare the result b.tech 2nd semester repeear

29. Rohit says:

sir my name is Rohit and i want to know when will the result of diploma 2nd sem. be declared ???

30. Rohit says:

sir my name is Rohit and i want to know that when will the result of diploma 2nd sem. be declared