RAS Pre Sample-Model Paper, RAS Exam Pattern 2013, RAS Mock Test

RAS Pre Exam Sample Paper: Rajasthan Public Service commission (RPSC) is going to conduct the RAS Pre exam on 26th October 2013. All candidate ready for the RAS Pre exams but they want to test himself via sample papers / model papers and online mock test. we recommend use read daily basis daink bhaskar RAS guide which published by Dinesh Bhaskar Newspaper everyday.

All who are dreaming for becoming RAS , and busy in their studying they can check their exam preparation by giving the sample test which we are providing here.

Click on the given link for RAS Pre 2013 Mock Test :-

RAS 2013 practice test

RAS Mock Test-

RAS Pre Exam PaperRAS Exam Question-Answers :-
Question:  How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
Answer: Concrete floors are very hard to crack! (UPSC Topper)

Question:  If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
Answer: No time at all it is already built. (UPSC 23rd Rank Opted for IFS)

Question:  If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands. (Good one) (UPSC 11 Rank Opted for IPS)

Question:  How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
Answer: you will never find an elephant with one hand. (UPSC Rank 14 Opted for IES)

Question:  How can a man go eight days without sleep?
Answer: No Probs, He sleeps at night. (UPSC IAS Rank 98)

Question: If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
Answer: It will Wet or Sink as simple as that. (UPSC IAS Rank 2)

Question:  What looks like half apple ?
A: The other half. (UPSC – IAS Topper )

Question: What can you never eat for breakfast?
Answer: Dinner.

Question: Bay of Bengal is in which state?
Answer: Liquid (UPSC 33 Rank)

Interviewer said “I shall either ask you ten easy questions or one really difficult question. Think well before you make up your mind!” The boy thought for a while and said, “my choice is one really difficult question.” “Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice! Now tell me this.
“What comes first, Day or Night?”
The boy was jolted into reality as his admission depends on the correctness of his answer, but he thought for a while and said, “It’s the DAY sir!”
“How” the interviewer asked.
“Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!”
He was selected for IIM!

Technical Skill is the mastery of complexity, while Creativity is the master of presence of mind.
This is a famous paper written for an Oxford philosophy exam, normally requiring an eight page essay answer and expected to be backed up with source material, quotes and analytical reasoning. This guy wrote the below answer and topped the exam!

* OXFORD EXAMINATION BOARD 1987* *ESSAY QUESTION*
Question: What is courage? (50 Marks)
Answer (After 7 blank pages, at the end of the last page…): This is courage.

RPSC RAS Exam Pattern :-

RAS Pre Exam Format :-

Total questions-200 and time allowed is 2 hours only.

RAS Main Exam format:-

Compulsory Papers  —-Maximum Marks

Paper-I   General Knowledge & General Science-  100

Paper-II   General Knowledge of Rajasthan  -  100

Rajasthani Society, Art & Culture  - 200

Paper-III   General Hindi    - 200

Paper-IV      General English  - 100

1. nisha says:

sir mujhe ras pre ke baare main poochhna hai ye exam saal me kitani baar hota h & kab kab hota h.please give me detail.

2. priyanka says:

sir ras pre k form ab kb niklege?

3. Siddharth kirar says:

Respected sir, i want to know about the gk of rajastham i mean can u tell me which type of questions are in RAS exam. Plz reply me as soon as possible. Thanks

4. Aryan says:

Hello Siddarth

The General Knowledge & General Science will contain:
    1:Current Affairs

2:General Science

3:Geography and Natural resources

4:Agriculture and Economic Development of India

6:History and Culture

7:Literature

8:Agriculture & Industry

9: Economic Development and Planning

You have any queston reply me feel free

5. ritu says:

sir, i want ras material and also sample papers of ras.

6. sanjay says:

ras pre 2013 ke liye best guids kon si hai, kon se publication ki loo. plz tell me asap.

7. Rahul Singh Chauhan says:

sir m become 20year. old in nov.2013 . can i apply for ras pre 2013

8. Joyu says:

Sir , i want guidance on how to start preparation for Ras exam for the first time ? Also tell which books/study material to start with ??

9. Anirudh says:

Sir first time i am appearing for ras what all should i cover and what all books i will refer

10. nasrin khan says:

Sir..mene RAS me first time apply kiya he kuchh samajh nahi aa rha kaha se study start ki jae…plzz thodi si guaidense mil jae to bahot meharbani hogi.
    Thanks

11. archana solanki says:

sir mujha jana hai ke ras ke test series kaya meri mail id par download kar sakta hai gk,gs and reasoning ke paper hona chiya my mail id archana_solanki84@rediffmail.com and exam detail mean tari kasi kari hai yee bhi batana thanks

12. RITU says:

Sir can u plz send me modal papers of RAS pre acording to new pattern???

13. anupriya says:

ma firest time ras exm. da rhi hu paper kasa hota hi nhi malum paper markes kya ha mines markig kya hi paper kitna hoga.subj.kya ho ta hi . plz gide

14. Rajendra says:

Sir ji. Plz send me or email me or guide about sample paper of ras pre 2013. 08108615570. Plz plz guide me

15. Lokendra singh says:

sir , plz. muje ras pre exam. k liye matter btaye

16. Rashmi sharma says:

Sir,

First of all thank you for giving proper guidance,i have just completed my graduation from b.tech and now i want 2 give R.A.S. exam of 2014.i need your help to know where from i start preparation to break this exam and what kind of study material should be use?where from i start my basic preparation?

For your concern i should always be thankful to you.
    Regards:-
    Rashmi

• Dinker Kaushik says:

@ rashmi
      u have to prepare yourself to breake this exam, due to new pattern b. tech. student wud b feel ease bcoz u hv knwn abt general science, prepare your current gk (july,aug) by the help of more than 1 news papers, magzines etc. and related books of ras new pattern.

17. shree parbha says:

ras k pre exam 2013 ka koi sample ppr ho jo rpsc ne show kiya ho to plz send me my email id shree parbha

18. jitu says:

if u now about
    ras pre.examination date may postpond.

19. aditya sharma says:

sir i am a b.tech student and want to crack ras exam, means pre, mains and it’s interview and i have time for prepation around 2 yr’s bcoz of my age and i wand to start prapation at zero and finish at infinity so plz suggest me, how i am start my prapation plz contact me my mail id is adityabundi@gmail.com

• Hello

Preparation Tips for Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam

Candidates who have applied for this exam are advised to understand the new exam pattern carefully. The commission has removed the optional paper in the preliminary exam. As there are objective type questions in both sections, aspirants should be very conscious about time management. The official website of the commission provides detailed syllabus of the examination. Candidates are advised to go through the prescribed syllabus in detail.

Apart from this, they can refer other study materials available in the market. Self study is the best way to crack such competitive exams. It is possible to download model question papers from various websites and practice mock tests. Such materials will help them to get familiar with the exam pattern as well as to get comfortable with time management. Candidates can rely on national and regional dailies to obtain details about the current affairs of the State.

and you should prepare for the exams using text book

20. arti says:

sir plz tell me books to read for ras exams