You should cover the topic like Profit and loss, percentage, number system, averages, ratios, proportions, speed and distance, time, analogies and distance, ages, 10th, 12th standard mathematical topics.
• Refer NCERT books
• You can watch online tutorials for shortcut tricks.
• You should practice previous question paper.
• Mock drills and test series will be very helpful for appearing in the exam.
• Manage your time. Practice more for the section in which you are weak.
You should go through the puzzles, data interpretation, number series, blood relations, odd series, coding, and decoding etc.
• Refer Rs. Agarwal or Abhijit Guha book for the better understanding
• Online tutorials are available over the internet you can take an idea from the.
• Take online test series.
• Practice more for the weak section.
For this section you should have knowledge about basic grammatical topics, sentence correction, editing and omitting, synonyms and antonyms, comprehension etc.
• Read newspapers and articles.
• Refer good grammar book
• Watch online tutorials
For this section, you should read the newspaper daily to be familiar with daily worldwide issues, watch the news, refer GK books or search over the internet.
BASIC COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
You should have knowledge about Ms excel, Windows Os, the internet, and emails.