SSC conducts the SSC CGL exam every consecutive year.This recruitment is performed to recruit fresh candidates in various government sector across the country. In 2017, SSC has changed exam pattern and mode of examination. SSC has announced a new exam paper pattern in which one more tier is included, which is named as SSC TIER 3 ENGLISH DESCRIPTIVE PAPER in order to replace the interview round. As this post is for giving entire information about SSC CGL Tier 3.This is the first time that SSC is conducting this exam pattern.We know many of you do not have knowledge about this pattern. Some of you are puzzled and do not know anything about the preparation of this exam.
How to Prepare for SSC CGL Tier 3 English Descriptive Paper?:
Here in this post, we will give you all the related information regarding SSC CGL TIER 3. The descriptive English test for SSC CGL Tier 3 can be of essay writing, Application/letter writing, and precise/ brief writing. We can only predict it, as any official notice regarding the preparation of this exam is not released yet. Candidates better start preparing for it. The SSC CGL TIER 2 is over few months ago, now it is right time to start preparation for SSC CGL tier 3.
|SSC CGL TIER 3||Mode||Description||Word Limit||Time Limit||Total Marks|
|Offline mode (Pen & Paper)||English written exam( Letter/ Application/ Essay or precise writing)||250 Words||60 Minutes (1 Hour)||100 Marks|
Points to remember for SSC CGL TIER-3
- You can write this paper in any one of the languages i.e. English & Hindi.
- Predictably, this paper will consist of one question and that will be Letter/application writing or essay/ Precise writing.
- This exam is to check English writing skill of the candidate.
- Do not exceed the word limit. The word limit is 250 words, in order to increase or decrease in a number of words can deduct your marks.
- The total duration given is 60 minutes or 1 hour.
- Firstly, write all the relevant details regarding that topic, start writing after 15 or 20 minutes.
- The marks of this exam will be included in the final score.
Tips for SSC CGL Tier 3
- Read newspaper daily. It will increase your knowledge as well as vocabulary.
- Generally, the exam topic of these competitive exams is the basis on the daily current affairs. So be familiar with the famous topics.
- Write essay or letter and evaluate it afterward. Check where you are lacking.
- You can buy the good book or search over the internet, you will get a number of styles and topics to write Letter/Essay writing.
This exam pattern is introduced to estimate the English writing skill of candidates. The best approach for SSC CGL Tier 3 is “Practice, Practice, and practice”, the more you write, the better your English writing will become. Hope we had provided you enough details and tips related to SSC CGL TIER 3. All the Best…!