Vinayaka Mission University Results 2014

Those applicants who have appeared in the University examination 2014 they can check your result on the University official website. The University official website is www.vinayakamission.com.

Vinayaka Mission University Results 2014:- Vinayaka Missions University is a primary and vibrant university. This university was established in 1981 as a name of  university for providing higher education with the multicultural experience.  This is the one of the biggest  university in among all the universities. The founder chairman A. Shanmugasundaram instituted the Vinayaka Mission?s College of Pharmacy in Salem, the pioneer institution of Vinayaka Missions. In the year of 2001 the university is known as a deemed university. The VMU is recognized by the University Grant Commission. In the year of 2005 the university opens an institute of distance education for the diversified people provide higher education at the national and global level.

Vinayaka Mission University Results 2014There are a lot of colleges and institute which are affiliated with the university .There are many numbers of departments which are  providing the undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses. Some other vocational courses are also provided. The department name are Arts, Science, engineering, management, Life Science,. Law and many more. The university provides the 3 ,4 year degree program for the undergraduate and postgraduate program is 2 years.

Click here to check your result

Vinayaka Mission University Results 2014:-

VMU offers some extra activity for the entertainment of the students. The examination process is very important for the students. The exams are done in the month of June, July. The exams have a different pattern according to the degree courses. The result will be declared in the month of January. When Vinayaka Mission University Results 2014 announce then all Vinayaka Mission University  students will be able to check Vinayaka Mission University Results 2014 on its official website at www.vinayakamission.com.

Refine Your Search Terms:-

Vinayaka Mission University Distance Education

VMU Date Sheet

Vinayaka Mission University Result

1. NAREN KALITA says:

sir, i apeared 2013 mar exam but my result not declar on web vmu dde till tody dated 13-6-2013.what is the reaason

• Amrita Kumar Biswas says:

Sir,I appeared 2013 March exam but your web does not show my result till today(3/11/13). My registration No. is 101011111159(B.A,Eng).Please inform me total secured marks in the 2nd year exam.

2. Pratap singh says:

sir, how i can see my result which has been removed from the website after publication of it………

3. RAVINDRA KUMAR says:

Sir, How i can see my result which has been removed from the website after publication of it….

4. anjani kumar says:

sir vmrf uni m com first year 2011 Registration no 431613 risult not show who is valid or no and enrold

5. Monjil Mallick says:

I am Monjil Mallick of your student of Msc(Chemistry) .I have already pass the Msc recent ,jun 2013 but not received the final original mark sheet .Due to the reason , not to admitted special education ,Bed of Netaji subhas open university ,so I request to you please send my final Mark sheet as soon as possible.
    Also request to you send yours commends in my E-ID (monjilmallick@gmail.com)
    Reg no 203051110678
    Study cent re Name -Vision India Foundation
    Program Name- Master of Science In Chemistry
    Exam Session : 2013 -March
    Mob+91 9233704928 (west Bengal)

6. aarti joshi says:

sir,
    I am not able to see my result . I am a student of fist year MA english .My registration number is
    476809/201013121040[new].Please send information on my e-mail address which is 9958949550abc@gmail.com .
    I think you will help me to solve my problem .

7. Lina Chanda says:

Enrolment no Wb0189-08-051; Class – 08; Please send result .

8. Ihrasen says:

How I will get the equivalence degree of vinayakmissions univ with other univ of orissa .guide me on 9090566312